Lets add a game to our "most wanted games" list

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Mr.Bigtime, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    We all waiting 4 HL2, DOOM3 and etc...and there is a game which had been my favourite with its first game and now its second game is comin and it is scheduled for release in 2004! The game is DUNGEON SIEGE II !!!. Fantastic....did u watch the trailer? u MUST watch it! now im more impatient.:D

2. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    oh that is going to be great,could u post some links or so?

3. Grov

Grov Guest

It's an RPG ain't it? me not play RPG's.

4. JeyNyce

JeyNyce Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotec GTX 1060 6GB
    Add Call Of Duty to that list

5. reborn

reborn Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX460 1GB @Stock
    CnC:zero hour
    sims2
    simcity4 : rush hour
    stalker !!!!!

6. Sivo

Sivo Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 9600
    /sarcasm
    hmm, what was that game by 3D Realms...
    /end sarcasm

ohh yes Duke Nukem Forever!

7. Blissed

Blissed Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 8800GTS 320mb
    Got Zero Hour. You need an absolute beast of a machine to run the in-engine cuts scenes and some of the maps (like GLA mission 5 won't give more away). However, it is very good and I would recommend it.

As for future most wanted list. Duke Nukem Forever.

If I'm allowed two titles then I'll add the Vice City sequel. Whatever it is going to called.

8. JeyNyce

JeyNyce Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotec GTX 1060 6GB
    Oh yeah, Halo comes out this Thursday! It's about time!!!!

9. top_gun36

top_gun36 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9800 Pro|MR9600 Pro Turbo
    Starcraft Ghost

10. bourbon

bourbon Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Raedon 9800 flashed to pro
    Really? I hated dungeon siege one. Pretty, but it is the most mindless and uninvolving game ever.

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    ahh yes...duke nukem forever...its development continues till forever....i remember itsd e3 trailer it was fastinating at that time but i dont suppose that its good now.they r still developing...and they point the release date as : "when its done"...no comment:(
    and DS2 developer is gas powered games and the web is www.gaspowered.com

infact at first times i threw away the first game,after 3 months i bored and gave a try to it then finished it.the most lack of the game is "the story". it has a story but the process of the story isnt good enough to make u take in the game. but i think they will do solve this time and they will do a great job..pls watch the trailer.its done by the engine.the first game's engine name is "siege" i dont know this ones name....

and on the other and the is a expansion pack is coming named:

Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna...which is coming this fall

from the gaspowered official site:

"Microsoft Game Studios today announced that the Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna expansion pack will be available in stores this November. Gamers will soon be drawn outside the original Kingdom of Ehb and into the tropical island of Aranna to solve an ancient mystery. The expansion pack to the award-winning RPG of 2002 unveils an all-new campaign that will challenge players to explore and fight their way through nine spectacular areas, including an expansive new jungle region, as they unravel the rich history and mystery of the world of Aranna.

Legends of Aranna will also introduce new spells and special over-the-top spell effects to combat fierce new creatures such as Clockwork Beasts and Doppelgangers. Those not content to play a standard farm girl or farm boy will be able to choose a new half-giant player character; and even use spells to transform into a wolf, lava monster or troll. Players will be able to collect rare and powerful treasures, including new consistent styles of armor sets and collectables. Also available is a new pack animal that will defend the player's treasure to the death . . ."

yes....

Last edited: Sep 28, 2003
  12. st0nez

st0nez Master Guru

GPU:
    R290/4GB
    Deus ex 2

13. reborn

reborn Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX460 1GB @Stock
    do u think zero hour will run smoothly on my computer?

14. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    lol are you joking?! you have a beast of a computer. i would imagine it would run exceedingly well!

15. JeyNyce

JeyNyce Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotec GTX 1060 6GB
    Nah, I don't think so. Your video card sux, but since I'm a nice guy I'll trade you for a TNT 64MB. How does that sounds?:D

Man, You have a nice system, you don't to worry about gaming for a while

16. Blissed

Blissed Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 8800GTS 320mb
    What C&C Generals: Zero Hour needs more than anything is memory. I used to have 512Mb but one of my banks went recently and now I'm (for now at least) down to a paltry 256Mb.

The game has to run at med detail settings because the HD is constantly being accessed otherwise slowing the game to a snail's pace.

GLA motorbikes are ace. Arm them with terrorists and launch over a cliff into an unsuspecting base. Or better still use the tunnel anywhere General's power and launch them 8 at a time into the heart of his base. Nice!

17. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

Yep

Call of Duty

i'll have to check out Dungeon Siege2. 1st oness fun with a buddy or two on a LAN. But it got boring.

I'd check out that new C&C too. I got Generals. It's ok on a LAN. Online against kids that play it 24/7 gets frustrating, especially those freaks that load up 2 humvees and drive inot your base claim all your builidngs. Man that's a frustrating (+fast) lose.

18. reborn

reborn Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX460 1GB @Stock
    counter strike 2 maybe
    after half life 2 been released for sure

19. Zapmaster

Zapmaster Sherlock Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4870
    Calling at an RPG is a long shot, sure you go level up (but hey so do you in C&C Generals) ,there isn't much to do other than click on monsters. I will probably get Deus Ex 2 when it comes in November ,and then Half Life 2 after that. But the game am really looking forward to is Serius Sam 2, should be on any list.

20. Grov

Grov Guest

Serious Sam 2?

What you mean, there's already a 'Second Encounter' or don't you mean that. You mean a 3rd game? Well it's way off, trust me.

Anyways for me, Definatly Max Payne 2, and Hidden & Dangerous 2. As for Duke Nukem Whenever, ill believe it when i see it.:rolleyes: