Legend: Hand Of GoD

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Year, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  2. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080
    Nice find.....love to play rpg games. I hope they release a demo for it so i can try it.

3. subxero

subxero Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 295
    There is a demo available from Ebgames.com on the products page. It's labeled as a bonus download file and no purchase is required to download it. The file is around 1.8gbs in size, I tried it out about a week and a half ago.

Here's the link to the games page the demo is on:
    http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=647380

It reminds me of Titan Quest with randomly generated dungeons. The only issue I had with the demo is that the voice acting is not very good, and the textures are a mixed bag some are really good and others look pixely. Your mouse cursor in the game is the main characters companion fairy, which is a interesting, since it also plays the role of your light/lantern in the caves and dungeons. The fairy also seems to help remind you of what you are currently doing and will give you info on items you pick up being better than ones you currently have.

It's available from direct to drive now , but I 'm going to wait for the retail box on Friday. I'll check to see if I made any sreen shots of the demo and post them. I'm surprised that I haven't seen more talk about it.

Edit:
    I added the demo page link and it looks to be listed as now shipping on the page so it may show up earlier than 8/1 to retail.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  4. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080
    ^^^^
    Thanks m8. Going to try it out tomorrow....

5. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    it's ok if graphics won't be hyper just as long as the gameplay is decent i'm always up for some RPG gamingness. ;)

will try the demo tomorrow, too.

6. mb

mb Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC
  7. LukeV

LukeV Master Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek HD 4870