Leaving Guru3d

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Freedom Eclipse, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freedom Eclipse

Freedom Eclipse Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX 970
    It Is with great sadness that I have to say that I will be leaving guru3d.

Ive been here for possibly just over or under a year even & along the way I have learnt alot of sh!t about overclocking aswell as meeting & speaking to a lot of great f**king fantastic awesome people,

I know my attitude hasnt been prefect. I know I have a tendancy to swear a f**king lot in my posts,

I have always tried to keep out of everyones hair, & add my touch of obscene humour to the forum at the same time which some of you accepted, for that I thank you because you have made my stay an enjoyable one.

I know I am by far not the worst guru3d member, I dont scam people, I dont insult people, on the odd occassion I talk down to people but thats usually due to a small missunderstanding which is sorted out quickly between members. I have always tried to be helpful with most if not of my posts given the topics/strings I have been involved with (mainly in the ATi & Overclock forum) I have always tried my best to be polite (swearing doesnt count) & also welcome, direct/help newbies that join the guru3d & dont have a clue about sh!t as best as I could.

all in all my time in guru 3d has been a f**cking amazing & very enjoyable one as the information thats based on these forums is never ending.

most still say that guru3d's maturity in some forums have dropped & I partially agree on a 50/50 basis. some has been & some has not been & the some that has been would have not been if the mods & admins lightend up a little & were willing to look at things from a different perspective.

other then that I cant fault the job you guys do. you do a great job of keeping stuff in the right order here.

Because of the maturity levels in the forums have dropped & also the situation that has passed that a certain somebody was cutting up my comments & 'fixing' them b4 quoting them to sound offensive.

Understand that I am not critasizing the way the situation was handled by hilbert, or the other mods/admins in any way

& because of this...

I no longer wish to remain here as a member of guru3d.

I know I havent been the perfect model member but itleast I have made an effort to be as helpful with peoples problems along the way to the full extent of my own knowledge & also what I have learnt here at guru3d.

thanks all,

I will be back to check my inbox now & again for the next day or so if any of u want to keep in touch with me, feel free to drop me a pm with your email addy & I will get back to you.

Best wishes & luck for all your future & current overclock projects

Freedom Eclipse

2. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    I have no idea who you are. I just saw a wall of text and splurted a little.

Anyway: Good luck and all that jazz.

3. thecake90

thecake90 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    Well good luck man!
    :)

Have fun with the rest of the few remaining years in your life! :p

4. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970