Leadtek 6800 128mb TDH

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Jacku62, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Jacku62

Jacku62 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 690
    well i got bored again and decided to try and mess up some hardware again :D but i came accrost my old 6800.. its a TDH 128mb from Leadtek.. its stock memory clock is 700mhz... ive had this running at 900mhz no problems but im wondering if 1000mhz is plauseable with these cards.. anyone ever have good luck overclocking these?

2. dooger

dooger Master Guru

GPU:
    POV nVidia 6800GT (430/1150)
    why dont you just sell it? and get a few extra dollars to save up for an upgrade later on down the road?

3. Homeless

Homeless Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 275
    1000 is possible only if you relax the timings, 950 is possible with 2.0ns

4. GaRd3NiA

GaRd3NiA Active Member

GPU:
    Leadtek A400TDH(16x1,6)@300/415/920
    nothing is impossible, but the possibility is very very less...
    the highest i saw for a 6800NU is only 980...

5. Jacku62

Jacku62 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 690
    well i got it to 966mhz on air.. i dont want to push it much more becasue its on air and dont feel like buring anything up

6. jodidomatador

jodidomatador Member

GPU:
    Gainward 260GS/ 2xHP 20.1
    is that stable gaming?

it looks too good too high, i can get 352/893 gaming for hours with original bios in mine

7. Jacku62

Jacku62 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 690
    UPDATE : over the weekend a transformer blew by my house. the effect was prety much like an EMP cannon.. everything in a 4 block radius that was electrical.. was well screwed.. i was on that computer doing some updtates and was getting ready to shut it down when it blew.. so my new system is good but not that one.. its screwed.. but now after talking to a local computer shope they said that "we will take that system, have the city pay us for the parts, and give you a Moderate upgrade for it" i asked them how they were gonna have the city pay for it. they said that alot of people have came to them with this issuse and they are the sole provider for the computer repair from this situation... well this means

Mobo: Asus sli delux .. Free
    CPU : AMD 3500+ ... FREE
    Video: 6800 GS.. FREE!!
    maxtor 300gig FREE!!
    and a few other odds and end parts

now this is on my old old old system upgrading from a 3000+ and a MSI neo 2 plat with a Leadtek 6800nu

:D realy happy with that free upgrade :D