Lead a Simple life?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by ShadowMyth, Sep 4, 2010.

1. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Then explain the lack of antimatter. Because clearly it's not here.

2. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    I do not need to. The answer is contained within the question. Close your eyes and think to yourself "Anti-Matter". When the answer does not come to you, then you have found what it is in it's existence. It is a concept so far more than simple that it is beyond most humans grasp of understanding because the mind itself looks too far into simplicity that it confuses itself.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  3. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    What, that because I can think about anti-matters existence, that's why it doesn't exist in equal parts with matter?

4. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    i suppose you believe in the toothe fairy and santa,sorry dude karma is just a state of mind,its a word some people use to discribe there wellbeing,basically every thing in balance,its not physical or spiritual its just a word

5. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Get a hold of This if any questions. BTW, my knowledge is based far beyond what I just gave you. :)

6. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    are some of you on DRUGS

7. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    You're not even having a real conversation, you just showed me a google of antimatter, which I'm sure is really funny in your head, but it's not helping me to understand anything, which is what I would hope the goal is here, if there's something for me to understand.

8. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    I do not. But you obviously do.
    btw..
    *tooth
    *Santa
    *describe
    *their
    *Well being
    *it's
    Please describe in detail the reasoning and logic behind your argument. I'm curious to know how you came up with your understanding. Please enlighten me.

9. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    anti matter,karma ,none of it matters,we`re here for 2 reasons, too live and too die ,period,the path we choose is our own making,sometimes we f*** up ,sometimes we get things right

10. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Try reading on the subject and educating yourself before just trying to comment on a plethora of knowledge handed to you in a link to falsely make yourself look smart. Think for yourself. Then ask questions. If you do not, you are just wasting your own time.

11. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    No one could intelligently respond to this incoherent drivel. Sorry.

12. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    So your goal is to make me look bad, and not actually increase anyone's understanding of what you're trying to say.

I still fail to see what the google of antimatter has to do with me, except to attempt what I just mentioned.

13. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    ok,example,God,some people believe,somepeople dont,people who believe in God think they will have a better life,life is what you make it,just because i choose not to be the same as other people does not mean im doomed,God will not make me happier,God will not make me rich and god will not keep alive ,if i get hit by a car next week,if it happens then it happens,some of you talk like you know more than some of the best minds on the planet and even they are still figuring **** out.
    Oh,and stop correcting me,its so imature and its 5:48 in the morning and im tired,unless your some prophet stop talking about stuff you really know nothing about ,anit-matter has got nothing to do with people having a balanced and simple life

14. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Well, you proved my argument without my own effort by failing completely to comment on what you are commenting upon. Read. Learn. Understand. Comprehend. Then comment. It doesn't take a genius to understand.

Once you have taken the time to understand that of which you are trying so feverently to denounce, you'll realize the invalidity of your own argument.

I actually like you. So I am uninterested in trying to make you look bad. But without intelligent argument, you are only arguing for it's own sake. Please educate yourself before trying to argue. :)

15. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    All right, that's enough of that, I'm going to bed. I'm not going to become the world's expert on the behavior of antimatter. So unless you can point me in the direction of what I don't understand that is hindering this conversation...I don't know, whatever, I'll be done with it. Because I know quite a bit. I'm not a professor, no, but I think I have a firm grasp of what I needed to know for the analogy we were making.

16. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    Please don't injure yourself. Step with intelligence instead of half-witted pseudo innuendo.

17. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    if you could not understand what you quoted i had said then how the hell can you understand your own dribble ,this topic has gone totaly of track,but i do understand that you like to put people down and you like to think your superia to everyone else,your life is as irrelavent as the next person.
    And the reason i quoted Santa and the tooth fairy was because like karma they do not exist,unless you have met Santa and a fairy personally dont criticise what myself and other people have made comments about

18. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Yawn.......

19. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Bad things happen to bad people, good things happen to good people, you and only you have the power to change your Karmic position. If you do bad, as I have in the past, then you have no one to blame but you when bad happens to you. I have lived it, seen it, been it, and only when I bothered to pay attention did I see why bad happened to me. My ratio of bad to good is grossly different now, and only by my own doing.:nerd:

20. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

You can't prove a negative.