L.A Noire - R* SC cant login.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by (.)(.), Sep 5, 2016.

1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    R* SC wont let me play the game i own. Is anyone else able to play it?

Anyone have a link to a unofficial .exe that will let me play the game i paid for?

Edit: Look at the hoop jumping required just to get this game to launch: http://steamcommunity.com/app/110800/discussions/0/366298942102103678/

And people wonder why drm is bad.

Edit 2: Verified cache and now the game wont even boot.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. sammarbella

sammarbella Ancient Guru

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
    I launched Steam and from within it the game, i updated the SC as it required and i logged in with user and password.

No problem here the game works fine.

I had the same problems you have now in the past with SC in GTA V been unable to play the game for many hours and even days.

Edit: It's a shame that cracked (AND FREE) versions seems to always run better than legally owned games...:bang:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Thanks for checking at your end.

Ive uninstalled the game as i was proving to be more effort than im prepare to put into getting a game top launch these day.

ill just watch a playthrough on YT at some point while having a meal.

Thanks again.

4. StannieDum

StannieDum Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
    You should not accept this. Rockstar have a legal obligation to resolve the issue you are having with goods that you purchased. You and the retailer have entered into a contract which they must fulfill. Do not give up too easily.

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    You make great point. Its just that the thought of jumping through more hoops but with customer service is whats holding me back from contacting them.

Gaming has become such a chore.

6. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti X Sli
    I had a similar issue a few months back, and all I got from Rockstar support was generic responses which never even addressed my issue. I was send crap about Windows XP, etc. Really useless. I also almost gave up.