1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingston HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    HyperX released their Pulsefire Surge RGB. Made for right-handed palm grip players, this ergonomically-designed gaming mouse is equipped with 6 programmable buttons, a high precision PixArt PMW 3389 o...

Kingston HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse

2. Arbie

Arbie Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    "HyperX Pulsefire Surge"? I don't buy anything without at least six over-the-top descriptors in the name. Not even a mouse.

The trend of ridiculous gear names is reaching self-parody levels. Soon even the marketing types won't be able to keep a straight face.

3. Dimitrios1983

Dimitrios1983 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX560 4GB
    Needs "RAM AIR" and V-Tec and I'm sold.

4. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Ditto. I was thinking they should release a "HyperX Pulsefire Peasant Smasher Over 9000 Neo Surge Zed X-TREME GAMING GAMER Edition" to make up for this mistake.

Lol, what an absurd name for such a mundane, absolutely vanilla, mouse. Razer still has the dumbest names.

5. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    The side profile and buttons are exactly like a G403.

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1660Ti
    "Kingston HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse" are we done with the stupid names and RGB on everything yet? It's getting hard to build a system that doesn't light up an entire room...

7. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -NDA +AW@240Hz
    Maybe you can have Christmas songs in player ready. And if you are in bad mood while playing... Close your eyes, play the songs... And suddenly it's Christmas.
    (Maybe add some incense.)

Main issue with those color devices is price. While they may be high quality and costly on its own, adding full RGB does increase price again. On keyboard it is ok, in many cases even desirable. On mouse it is gimmick I use to distinct between currently active profile (encoded in mouse).