Kingston encrypted IronKey D300 series

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced its IronKey™ D300 Encrypted USB...

Kingston encrypted IronKey D300 series

2. sverek

sverek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Articles header reads like "Kingston encrypted users data and they are fracked."

3. DLD

DLD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GB
    So, it is certified by NATO? Now that's what we call sure thing..... If I ever happen to lose my encryption algorithm or, even worse than that: I forget what exactly was written on that memory, I'lljust have to make a phone call to micro$ or goo or nshey or fby... They will tell me all I got to know, for a few $:).
    But, never say "never!", if they've forgotten it too, guys at Lomonosov University and those at Beijing will do it for me, free of charge.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  4. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    quadro K6000+Tesla M2090
    You can always uncrypt, it depend on the ressource used and the cost.
    Certified by NATO doesn't mean that, it's not because USA inject money in it that they control everything (it was what Trump was thinking and he fail few week ago).
    It's just that the quality of the product comply with the standard used by NATO...
    Some "gamer" product also can or have been approved by army (no, of course not for the RGB light) due to the use of component that can be certified...
    It's just a grade of product.

5. DLD

DLD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GB
    Oh, I forgot to add: pun intended...;)