Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3060 ti 2075/7800
    I'm impressed by the detail that went into this forest.

2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080S AMP
    Was looking some gameplay and some screens here on guru3d and i must say, i'm impressed as well.

That said, i dont think many GPU's will hold 60fps in this game.

3. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    I have mine on ultra settings, and I average around 40fps.

4. haste

haste Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    Well CryEngine + a lot of time + a lot of money will definitely let you create realistic looking forests... The important question here is: Will there ever be a game to play? :)

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Ref"
    The beta has some content showing some of the gameplay systems that are implemented but it's very old by now and it won't be updated further as the developers have shifted focus on the main game instead, they are releasing frequent updates though such as blog posts or videos showcasing what they're doing to the game. :)

6. No1True

No1True Member Guru

GPU:
    That trailer reminds me strongly about oblivion where in such green areas a random minotaur would pop out of nowhere and chace you half the map...

7. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3060 ti 2075/7800
    Also important to remember that forest is where the game begins so it'll naturally have the most polish.

8. Elder III

Elder III Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    It's one of the few games that are on the horizon that I am eagerly waiting for. Just as a tech demo and medieval life simulator I will be buying it. If the gameplay and story are good it will be a bonus for me. :nerd:

Hopefully I can run it on Ultra at 4K....

9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
  10. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080ti
    I was going to buy this game anyways.... but even moreso now after reading the Devs tweet replies. I too salute the Devs for making the game THEY wanted to make.

11. Nosein

Nosein Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580
    ^ +1

Really looking forward to this.

12. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
  13. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700
    New trailer

I also made some comparison shots from last year trailers and this new one....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I only just learned about this game today and wow it looks really impressive.

15. Vibe

Vibe Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 gtx
    The textures look a bit too bright and the shadows lack presence but that seems to be par for the course on Cryengine games. I noticed the trailers appear to be cut in a way that makes it appear more appealing than the actual gameplay footage I watched seems to indicate as the gameplay looked very rigid in spots. The rocks and foliage look as dated as Oblivion's but at least the models look well done, based on a true story is always welcome and voice acting didn't seem to bad at all but the lack of VR option doesn't help it's case. I should add that I'm curious why the dirt is so grey and why is there modern looking metal fencing along footpaths in the woods? just seems like an odd place and time era to be concerned about the safety of people slipping off the edge of the slope and the fence looks like cow gates.

For me it's a pass and wait until a sale, maybe by holiday or next year providing decent reviews and fixed bugs by then.

16. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700
    That is in 2 years old beta to limit available area for beta users!
    All users videos on youtube are from 2 years old build...

This is not 2 years old video with WIP

17. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Just learned they removed smithing, that's a real disappointment :( Still looking forward to it immensely, I backed it on Kickstarter for the Duke edition.

18. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Oh they did? Probably time for planning DLCs. o_O

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    It gives me Oblivion vibes which is awesome.... I watched a few more of the video's and yeah this looks so so cool.

20. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    No, this is not how Cryengine render shadows, this is how you decide to configure shadows. I work with Cryengine.
    And goal of this game is realism in terms of lighting, shadows, colors, and other elements too.
    Lighting in reality is never blurred, bloomed, colors are not over-saturated, and shadows are never overdone. Like what people do with ENB tools where they turn a game into old Disney cartoon. So distasteful.

Foliage in this game is one of the best ever. But you watch compressed low quality videos, and beta builds.