1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Gaming X
    Really? I see my prices in SEK but 227 SEK that this package costs when I enter the site is equivalent to 20€.

2. Duke Nil

Duke Nil Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    yea I see it as $25

3. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
  4. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Poor Henry lost again.
    [​IMG]

cerebus23 likes this.

5. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700
    My interiors... On all settings
    WTF...
    Ultra:

[​IMG]

Was playing few months ago and worked fine:

[​IMG]

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Yes AMD's current drivers are not handling the voxel global illumination correctly in Cry Engine so it breaks especially for indoor scenes.

7. gerardfraser

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    tHAT IS CRAZY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT FROM ONE SCREENSHOT,sorry caps was playing this game and have cap button set as something,so in your opinion does the cryengine have a shot adding Ray tracing for both AMD/Nvidia in the future,can they afford to keep updating engine with low adaptation for developers.

8. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Ah far as the problem itself is concerned it's been popping up a couple of times since the bug was introduced and then disappointed as the issue is still not fixed. :) AMD's Reddit group is where I found out about it and apparently it's been a problem for a number of driver releases now and downgrading resolves it.

From my understanding the problem is driver side only but thus far AMD hasn't resolved whatever causes the games global illumination effect to break like this.
    Makes me wonder if the issue also affects newer Cry Engine builds too, game is using 3.8.6 before Cry Engine V and the game was not updated to this during it's development though shifting to a major engine version is also not a insignificant amount of work even for game engines that have support for such transitions without redoing a ton of code and assets from the ground up again.
    (Though for the bug itself it could also be Kingdom Come profile specific so it's only for this game.)

9. gerardfraser

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    This may be weird,but I love your post you make and sharing your knowledge.Thanks

Some love for this game,best visuals I have played in a game so far.Then again I do not know crap from colors.

I copied a painters collection digitally(famous Canadian Painter) and gave it to him.He said color were off can you fix them,I said no problem.He sat beside me, I said this color is green and he said no you have no fracking clue what green is.I realized then I do not have a clue what is a proper color ,but I know what I like and this games visuals are it.

Added some screens
    Edited post added
    (famous Canadian Painter)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Which drivers do function normally for global illumination?

11. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    KissSh0t likes this.
  12. gerardfraser

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
  13. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Logged on gog today to check the patch, but it got delayed on GoG it seems, oh well.

14. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Redacted by NDA
    I'm sure I've seen those before.
    Did you find them on Hardocp?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  15. MaXThReAT

MaXThReAT Master Guru

GPU:
    970-G1 SOC 1.5Ghz/8.2Ghz
    How's the Hans dlc?

16. gerardfraser

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    I probably posted them there.Thanks for asking.

Game Patch 1.7 Third person camera having some fun.
    So Henry was bored and having a few meads of ale,shooting some arrows on horse back.
    Goes for a ride,runs into a pack of bandits and makes quick work of those bandits then takes a run around the woods.

17. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    reading steam the last quest for the new dlc bugs out and does not trigger.

Beyond that people were saying to was too short and ends abruptly (they did not know it was bugged) but i think most were saying what was there was fun and interesting aside maybe the middle part that is just talking to someone.but what was working was about 2 hours long.

maybe good thing it was delayed on gog so they could patch the dlc up to work 100% properly.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  18. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    What's goin on with the lip sync?
    I've installed the latest patches and restarted the game to try the performance (finished the game once not soon after release), but the lip sync seems terrible! Was it that bad before, or did I just notice it?

19. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    i never noticed it before but i not played at all recently but 100% for sure that it was not there ages ago when i was playing through it.

Maybe a bug they introduced should be fixable if so.

20. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    There's a patch that fixes the missing DLC quest now.

Liking the game so far. "only" 50h in. Extremely slow paced game, somewhat manages to recreate that sense of wonder and exploration early pre-console centric TES games had. Also feels a lot like the work of a studio that isn't quite there yet. I will for sure be looking out for their next game.

Wasnt exactly sure about this game prior to actually playing, but.. it holds up now with the patches and the core game it self is less eurojank than id been led to believe. Performance is a bit lacking (this part is classic eurojank) but i can somewhat live with the bouncing up and down 45-60fps

cerebus23 likes this.