1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Dec 19, 2013.

1. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Yeah I pondered it a long time too.

With God of War finally pulled the trigger as there were then enough exclusives to warrant a purchase I thought (Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn being the other must buys).

2. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG STRIX GTX 1070
    Totally! If one wants to buy the PS4 for God of War - they will definitely not be disappointed with all the other exclusives that console has to offer.

3. Vibe

Vibe Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 gtx
    I used to have a PS4 and sold it because the exclusives were not to my liking. still a year later, non of the exclusives catch my eye and the GOW gameplay looks much the same now with 30% more magic and boomerang shot bonus but I don't think I could tolerate the baby sitting simulator aspect of the storyline with the kid, cliche teachings and nonsense wisdoms. Uncharted 4 would probably be the only game I'd get.

4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Boi does not need babysitted, he is a kid you can forget entirely, but he does warn you when you are going to get swarmed or there is an enemy you cannot see. Besides that he cant die and when you get him so upgrades he is not that bad at helping kill stuff.

Besides boi is key to the plot period, feel they got plans for boi as the series goes on.

I just wish like monster hunter it was coming to PC, everyone who actually plays the game loves it even people that though boi would drag kratos down.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega Pulse
    Patch 1.5
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/379430/announcements/detail/1671279082014556517

AsiJu likes this.
  6. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    8 freaking gigabytes - that is one big patch !

7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti @h2o
    Hmm reads as if combat got more difficult, and that you probably can't fast travel as much anymore since they just pull you off the horse with just seeing you now... hmmm not really sure I like those "fixes"

8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Allright, time to get back then :)

10. Duke Nil

Duke Nil Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    finally getting back into it, I love this game so much

11. Nosein

Nosein Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580
    What are the heavy GFX settings in this game? Vegetation distance, LOD, Textures etc?

12. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    Primarily shader quality, with the second being shadow quality, and the third being lighting quality (primarily indoors).

Nosein likes this.
  13. Duke Nil

Duke Nil Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Welp finished it, gotta say it ends a bit abruptly. Still one of my favorite games in recent memory. Hope they put out a sequel (or more) to complete the story

14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    well this game is act 1 and 2 with act 3 to come as a separate game or expansion pack not sure if they ever clarified that.

Duke Nil likes this.
  15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix

Duke Nil likes this.

16. sephking

sephking Master Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 980ti Classified
    How's the performance of this game now vs release? The main that stopped me buying the game was seeing benchmarks. Not even a 1080ti could run it at a steady 60fps on very high settings at even 1080p.

17. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG STRIX GTX 1070
    I played the game when it was released - then never touched it because of all the bugs/bad performance and just started it all over again this past weekend.

I recall the performance wasn't great, but now I am on Ultra High with HD textures ON / shadows on medium (personal preference, not influenced by performance) / no AA / the slider details set to: half / a quarter / a quarter respectively at 1080p - I'm usually hovering 60fps average, over 70fps in the fields outside the towns & villages, and ~40fps at night with torches lit on. Idk what it is about the lightings at night that butchers my performance, oh well still playable.

All in all, great game. I am 10hrs just doing activities, haven't even touched the main story let alone side stories :D

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  18. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Thanks for sharing, I kept playing for a while but stopped, should really resume or start over.

I did notice a performance improvement already with some earlier patches.

19. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    i just had a couple quests bug but towards the end of the game, i hit the point of no return and quit waiting for them to sort out the few quests i needed to finish.

20. sephking

sephking Master Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 980ti Classified
    Thanks for the reply. That definitely sounds like it's come a long way since launch. It's quite cheap on key sites at the moment so will pick it up.