Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Hey guys i will just upload it tomorrow for everybody at the FB Page and later here. Will upload the beta 2 tomorrow for everybody there, the cone bug is fixed and there's other stuff as well.

Beta 2 will contain the E3 feeling at night/theatre location so everybody can play there and enjoy the closest E3 kind gameplay to date in that part.

I point this as other part of the game , tod etc will be a little affected by this since to get that feeling there its not possible to make the game look perfect at the entire game Tod, time etc. For example, at daylight most of the time will be cloudy and with a debris going on, which it doesnt look bad, but its not fully clear day.

With this beta 2 you also be able to see dawn and sunset much improved as well.

The E3 feeling from all the videos ubi shown to the people will never be possible to get them all together the same at the actual engine, they did it with a minimap and also used the perfect engine conditions for each recording, i hope it can be understood.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. kato-secret

kato-secret Member Guru

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    What you mean by felling?

3. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    The atmosphere , debris, wind, rain, etc.

Also, Ubi devs have managed to use engine capabilites that are actually out of the engine possibility , with this i mean that they turned on stuff to make the E3 videos look better ( like the E3 theatre confrontation with police ) when there is a lot of stuff like that awesome rain/debris/fog that if you turn on that in the whole game will be bugs, like the cone for example, and some worse ones.

The engine is pretty amazing, but limited to make it work for a full game, at every ToD.

Thats one of the reasons UBI devs didnt launch the game looking like that, since its actually not possible.

4. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Beta 2

Look for forward to it! :banana:

5. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Beta 2

Cant wait! I look forward the newest version! Beta 2! Beat 2!:banana:

6. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Tomorrow i will give it at the FB page for the mod.

@Hilbert : I didnt open that new thread , and im not promoting any yt videos. This is in case some people reads what you have posted there before closing that new thread.

I didnt want a new WD thread either, the user kindly did a layout and created the thread when i was offline, he didnt ask me before creating it.

I think there's enough WD threads already too and with this i hope everything is clear.

7. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    So... False advertising, hype the game to mislead customers into pre-ordering it, etc... Nice business practices Ubi, really nice... :(

Can you share the facebook page where 5.0 Beta will be available and the rules to get it, for people that didn't participate in Beta 1?

The game is greatly improved from vanilla and maybe in the future you can find more ways to fine tune it. :) Keep up the excellent work!

8. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
  9. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
  10. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Actually i believe thats called marketing. Ubi are known for doing that pretty good anyway. But this WD is not the case.

Even Crytek did that with Crysis 1 at the E3 as well, do you even remember this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z35RtdQ9QJs

The jungle fight...

Well, that was worse.

Ubi actually used the real gameplay, but i guess they realized by developing the full game that it was not possible to add all that for the entire game and gameplay wise.

It would have tons of bugs, thats not acceptable of course.

So Ubi actually didnt do a downgrade, they just released the game without bugs.

I will post here the FB page tomorrow sure.

11. apple890

apple890 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 760
    So... AlphaZ, can you please add me on Skype so I can give you the thread layout? Feel free to make changes, but I've already checked the grammar and spelling. You can also just tell me what you want to add or remove and I'll do it.

12. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    Il y a une petit chose... qu'elle est le nom... er.. Ah : SPAM

How many times have you posted that already?

13. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Sure i will add you tomorrow and we talk there, remember i will be able to edit first post 28th.

14. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb

Crysis... Now I remembered the supposed "exclusive" dx10 features (God-rays among others), that were impossible with dx9 only cards and that in the end, was discovered to be a lie. With some tweaks to the config files, you could have almost all dx10 exclusive effects with a dx9 card.

Point taken AlphaZ, this is indeed marketing and business practices that are used by a lot of companies... :(

15. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    Une fois sur la page d'avant ^^ mais tu vois le concours termine demain soir et les participants avec qui je me tire la bourre ont des images fake. Il les ont pris de sites internet. Donc j'essaie de gagner avec mon screen loya mais c'est un peu hard.

16. wunkley

wunkley Master Guru

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Anne Robinson must be terribly confused

17. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Hello alphaz
    so we can get the facebook link on here at 6/25?

then go to facebook to download the beta2?

18. Brentonious

Brentonious New Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC 2GB
    Christ apple, please crawl down out of kadzaits ass. I don't know what your aim is, but the additional thread you created, which is now thankfully closed, was the most pointless **** ever. This isn't your mod, quit trying to weasel your way into some position of authority on it. It's not your work, let him do his thing. If he wants help, I'm sure he'll ask.

19. apple890

apple890 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Sorry if you didn't know, but I asked if I could make a thread for him and he said yes. However, I posted a new thread because I thought he couldn't edit this one. Now, we're just waiting until June 28th when he can edit the post and use the design. He's free to change anything on the design, it's not set in stone.

20. KopyKat007

KopyKat007 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 SC
    Yeah i get that too for whatever reason once in awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.