Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brunopita

brunopita Banned

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Does this mean it'll run like before, in terms of quality and performance? Really, if there's stutter with actual quality it'll be unplayable if it looks like the old demos. Unless Ubisoft is completely filled with imbeciles.

Also, there's no improvement for me in terms of performance, the mod with the same settings as the original uses more Vram (maxed 2gb against 1.8gb - the shadow quality making the difference, since I can't use high quality anymore from the menu changes) and there's no difference in CPU and GPU usage (both at very high-maximum if I don't cap at 60fps). I get much more stutter for better shadows, which is not a good change at all.

Still no reason to use it, for me. With original high settings the game is running so smooth 99% of the time, I can even use ultra for shadows in day time and get around 40-75fps.

Since I'm not playing the main story and only drive around doing side missions and wait for someone to try and hack me - this is so fun -, I may try something myself with this .dat file.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  2. TheWorse

TheWorse Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    The shaders and lighting are from E3 2013, notthing different except from postprocessing effects and other things, but it still looks great. I'm trying to use the environmentfog from e3 2012 right now and its working, but needs more test. What I really want is the volumetric fog and dynamic depth of field from e3 2012. The game it self its beautiful even vanilla.

3. Lian

Lian Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Super FE
    ok now test this mod. :bigsmile:

4. Hristi

Hristi Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 2GB
    How do I fix the smoke flickering?

5. TheWorse

TheWorse Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I think if you enable vsync with 1 frame it fixes

6. LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Gtx Titan
    for me 1 frame doesn't fix the issue

7. robygee87

robygee87 Member

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
    kadz is working on it

Kadz is working on it;
    he will soon release a new MOD version with:

- Smoke flickering problems solved (maybe, because he hasn't found the reason for now)
    - Some E3 Effects (not all at the first time, I think)
    - Blackout lighting enhancements

We need to leave him for a couple of days. Let him work on the new MOD and take this time in reading all the posts in this thread.

Let's stop asking anything for the moment (if this has been already asked from someone else and has been answered yet by Kadz too).

8. TheWorse

TheWorse Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    It could be the shadows size or the particles settings that kadzait may used. I experienced this before with my own settings but it fixed by itself I think

9. register128

register128 Member

GPU:
    ASus GTX 1080 STRIX OC
    Amazing MOD THANKS THANKS THANKS :thumbup:

10. Maliris

Maliris Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 770 AMP! 2GB
    Hi, :)

I'm newbie and just registered today. Had tried this mod and I really like how the game look like now. I think Kadzit24 did a really good job on it. Only test it on my old rig and got 40+ fps and also less stuttering. Looking forward to see how this mods would be develop on the game. Anyway, thanks so much for your hard works mate. :thumbup:

11. Xerxész

Xerxész Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-N780OC-3GD
    Does the 3.0 mod affect the spawning distance of the traffic (vehicles and NPCs as well)? Sorry, I don't know the exact name of that option.
    If not, where could we and are we able to change it?

12. hawksta

hawksta New Member

GPU:
    Gtx 680 4GB
    Anyway to increase the draw distance on the shadows ? its really annoying seeing shadows popping up on building only a few meters away.

Excellent work Btw

13. Downtown

Downtown Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    Stop testing RAIN/NIGHT and POST RAIN/NIGHT/DAY nobody cares because even standard ULTRA looks good in that weather ... show me there is difference in normal day.. i hate when there is like no difference and 10FPS loss.

and in patch.dat there is like no new things its all same from the first page. Maybe physics settings are new, count of ragdolls wow so much difference And i dont know why you leave it here supported/unssuported GPUs list ?? WTF .. Somebody crack that E3 things otherwise there is no differences in normal day.

14. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    I have already share the mod in normal days pics and video in previous thread

http://youtu.be/m5HymW34U4E

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. william456

william456 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Titan X

16. Downtown

Downtown Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800

EDIT: you put link on in your video thanks ... thi is what i call modding :)

17. wunkley

wunkley Master Guru

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Finally. I think We're starting to see some actual, tangible differences now. Although it's perhaps a little over cooked. JJ Abrams esque - cool but a bit over the top :)

Great images and video there William456. Tell me more about this other bloom effect?

18. Neocaron

Neocaron Active Member

GPU:
    580 gtx 1.5
    Hey Kadzait24, you should try working with TheWorse on the guru forum.
    You two could probably make an incredible team. It seems like he figured a way to activate dynamic shadows from cars headlights.

19. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Do the planet a favour and work for ubisoft

20. jamc

jamc Member

GPU:
    Msi R9 270x 2GB
    It's the dumb consoles holding PC graphics back. Developers try making a similar product for all supported platforms. Otherwise I think today they can make graphics even better than E3 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.