Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    [​IMG]

2. INSTG8R

INSTG8R Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ Vega 64
    Wow so all these new members are signing up here for a MoD for their Pirate Copies... You have for some serious gall, you all should be banned for even admitting to it. Sad little entitled Pirates...:bang:

3. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Exactly, if they think the game sucks they shouldn't play it, stealing is never an acceptable answer.

4. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Master Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB

This mod is kinda stealing from ubisoft too:) I brought the game and i feel a sucker for it! Money does not grow on trees:)

5. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Master Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Well it be last time that i buy anything from Ubisoft...

6. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    Well... My case for instance:

I have a legit copy of the game, but I can't find a way to downgrade the stupid 1.3 patch. I want to revert this crap to the previous version, so I can use mods to their fullest potential, what choice do I have other than downloading an illegal copy of the game?

Technically, I'm not stealing anything, since I have paid for the game. I just want to be able to mod the game. Same crap happened with GTA IV, when they updated from 1.0.4 to 1.0.7 and broke most mods...

Keep up the good work Kadziat/AlphaZ! When can we expect a public release?
    And will it be compatible with patch 1.3, or do we need the previous version of the game?

7. Saikusu

Saikusu Banned

GPU:
    There is nothing wrong with Watch Dogs. If you don't like the gameplay then why are you here, if you don't like the graphics then there's something wrong with your eyes. Even vanilla looks absolutely beautiful.

So much rage over the fact it has been downgraded... It still looks amazing.

8. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    There are lots of RML files.Do not know which one you want,but look at this post I did it will tell you what to use to extract them.
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4851559&postcount=4934

9. Plissken

Plissken Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    [​IMG]

10. Saikusu

Saikusu Banned

GPU:
    No is always the wrong answer 'cause there isn't a game like Watch Dogs that looks better. GTA V looks worse, Sleeping Dogs looks worse, Mafia II looks worse. What else is there? Watch Dogs graphically is the best in it's genre. Besides maybe Infamous second son which is a next-gen game which Watch Dogs isn't.

11. Plissken

Plissken Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Just wait for the next-gen release of GTA V and compare the two. I can bet GTA V will blow Watch_Dogs out of water when it makes its PC debut. Not to mention, there will be a tremendous number of mods for it as GTA series have one of the biggest gaming communities on the internet. I'm sure they'll do wonders with it.

And to answer your question, Infamous: Second Son looks a lot better in my opinion. Let's get back on the topic though.

12. Jebus777

Jebus777 New Member

GPU:
    Amd Radeon Hd 8400 8.0 gb
    Wow so all these new members are signing up here for a MoD for their Pirate Copies... You have for some serious gall, you all should be banned for even admitting to it. Sad little entitled Pirates

LoL

Your western bubble of ethics. lol

Pirates get a bad rep just for sharing
    They don't make millions flogging unfinished products.

The dent in Ubisofts wallet from pirates is tiny and insignificant compared to the amount they generate through sales.
    The sales of Watch Dogs speaks for itself

But still enough for you to complain about pirates when you have no stake in the Ubisoft company.
    Maybe someone who gets their pay check from Ubisoft would have a valid point on this topic but you do not

your

just

a

Sad little entitled consumer

13. Brentonious

Brentonious New Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC 2GB
    So much stupid in one post, where to begin. First, I would schedule a visit to the nearest eye doctor of your choice, you clearly can't see at all. WD is far from the best in its genre, even the newer AC games look better on my pc than WD does maxed out. The sad thing is that even GTA V looks better than the next gen version of WD's in a lot of areas, it's pretty bad actually. WD isn't a next gen game because it's on ps3/360? Just because a game comes out on multiple platforms across multiple generations, there's no reason for the PC and next gen consoles NOT to look the best, and use the hardware effectively. This has been said more times than I can count, but it boils down to ubisoft just doing a **** job of optimization and just with the whole game in general.

14. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Sure it looks better visually, but gameplay wise it looks boring as anything which is why I won't be buying it for my PS4, will try it for free when it's on PSN+. I'd take Watch Dogs any day of the week over Infamous, might not be all that it appeared to be on first release but there's still lots to do in the game and lots of freedom as to how and when to do it.

15. oden

oden Member

GPU:
    770 2g
    when you download and use a pirate copy of a game , even if you own a legit copy, you are still stealing from the people who made the game .
    what you are doing is telling the pirate people (and others ) that it's ok to steal , you empower the pirate , your giving approval and support to a crime .

try being a little patient , it is only a game , the mod makers will address the compatibility issue with the patch

in my opinion it's always best to wait a while after the games released to see the feedback it gets , and let ati/nvidia address any driver issues and the devs patch as needed .
    buying a pre-order is even dumber , you don't know when or how the game will actually turn out .
    when you own the game and yet , steal a copy a good analogy would be
    it's like say you own a blue ferrari , but you want a red one , you already own a ferrari so you steal a red one , with your thinking , it's ok because you already own it (only in a different colour)

16. INSTG8R

INSTG8R Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ Vega 64
    Well aren't we above it all. It's PIRACY that makes studios and ESPECIALLY Ubi put out PC games as an afterthought with little effort because they don't see the money it int if it's just going to get pirated. It's PIRACY that sends studios to the nicely lucked up consoles and just not bother with PC games at all
    Guess you don't remember Uni's stance on PC users

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/22/ubisoft-ceo-claims-93-95-piracy-rate-on-their-pc-products/

SO don't try to take some sorta high ground, there is NO excuse for piracy. If you have a PC capable of playing these games and the internet connection to download the pirate copy then you certainly should be able to afford purchasing said game . SO you can take your twisted bubble of ethics elsewhere.

17. Digitalspirit

Digitalspirit Member

GPU:
    Palit GTX 780Ti Jetstream
    I pre-ordered GTAV on last gen, you know, because some game developers can actually deliver. Ubisoft aren't in this category.

18. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    I understand your point, but the analogy you used is wrong, since I can't buy another copy of the game, without this darn patch.

And now I noticed that this is all completely off-topic.

Can we get back on topic please? Any news about the public release of version 5.0?

19. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
    There is a great DOF effect from VAAS that this mod would definitely benefit from guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NkpnYCJvbA ... using 0.7 light DOF and my own settings for sunlight and view terrain view distance.

I found 5.0 too performance heavy unfortunately and I'm running a beastly computer dude!

20. Brentonious

Brentonious New Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 OC 2GB
    Considering when you buy a piece of digital software you aren't buying the software itself but rather the rights to use it, there's nothing wrong with what he's doing. Don't know why you're even trying to make this comparison, he's not empowering anyone you dope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.