Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    and yet your SS looks nothing like whats with the mod when it rains how is that?
    those pavements and splashes in vanilla looks like somebody is pouring fresh concrete on top of the pavements in drops, and it's not water splashing, but somehow what's splashing is cutting through the pavement, there is no water layer whatsoever on top of it. When there is no puddle, the road looks as if it is not wet at all, just splashing water is seen but splashing animation is not looking right at all.
    With mod there is wetness and a layer of water on top of the pavement, so even when there is no puddle, the road looks wet and splashes looks just right like reality.
    Vanilla=> While raining the roads look dry in parts there are no puddles whatsoever, rain splashes looks totally weird and not life like.

2. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Let the guy post all he wants, people have 2 eyes anyway.

3. kato-secret

kato-secret Guest

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    kadzait can u send me your beta mod?

4. Kersey

Kersey Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Could someone post a screenshot of "New Parallax, that looks outstanding now"? I'm not trying to get into the arguments. I just see a long list that I've seen for days now and I would at least like to see this feature shown somewhere.

5. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I don't doubt you're changing something but I can't help see it as fraudulent when you mention things like "Added SubSurface Scattering" which to begin with is such a subtle effect to even notice so it would be easy for you to say to the lamens "Oh yeah, I implemented that too." So all I ask is that someone prove this effect by showing a comparative "vanilla" vs "mod" comparison. Show me just this one feature I will eat my words. :puke2:

6. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Man he did not have to let me test it. So because he was kind enough too let me i am going to have his back here a bit.

I don't see this, That or the other. What have you actually seen from any of the mods released so far Improved shadows and a really nice Dof made by a couple of different guys. I dont even like dof normally. But vaas and the boss made really nice ones and when this is all said and done enjoy. if TW did not release his version until it was done. You would of bugging his also. Best for moaners like you to run a long or give off to ubisoft that really ****ed us all. let BOTH those guys do their thing. I just want a ****ing good mod since ubisoft **** us all!!!!!!
    And this is a good one. Plus when both those guys final release come out maybe someone will join them mods and we will have the face lift this game needed!

7. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Please can someone post Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD 5.0 please. I noticed folks have posted screenshots and I'd like to try it with 3Dvision.

Thanks

8. Chilean4ssassin

Chilean4ssassin Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 680 sc signature 1
    Send it to me :( i posted here i want to try this out, it looks way better than TheWorse mod sh**

9. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
  10. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    You could of easily smothered my argument by posting screens of these "added" effects but instead you choose to babble on.

SubSurface Scattering. Prove it.

11. fragba1t

fragba1t Guest

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB
    Comments like that really don't help anyone and frankly I'm sick of seeing all the bitching/moaning going on due to these mods. Please cut it out.

Edit: Just to add to that, I haven't touched Watch Dogs in over a week now, even seeing the name just reminds me of these awful threads.

Rant over.

12. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    I don't have to prove anything to you. You just have to wait in line to see the mod when it is done. If i give you a lollipop will you then please go away :):):):)

13. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    As many people who he allegedly sent this beta too you'd think this thread would be full of rainbows and unicorns of people farting pixie dust to give praise and showing comparisons and screenshots.

Yet.. Like 2 people are saying what a dramatic difference it is from Vanilla. Otherwise. All I see are the same old screenshots and videos.. Contrast/Brightness lowered which gives the impression of more detail, bloom and that AWFUL and down right stupid DOF..

It is the SOS.. This goes far beyond placebo.. It's like the people who send $10,000 to the prince of Nigeria because they really believe they are the heir of a fortune.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  14. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    I don't see anything special too. But if people like to work for free for wet grounds...

And disable this DoF, really, this game is supposed to be played, right now it's only for screenshots.

And I'll believe in SSS when I see it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  15. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    I'd like to try it and all but.... Kadz... password. Come on man.

16. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Yea, I told him about the dof and he said that there will be different ones.

17. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    hahaha so true man :D

18. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    it looks like vanilla with horrible dof

19. Sevlagoth

Sevlagoth Guest

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 770 2Gb
    I really think your mod is looking better than theWorse's v0.7. I hope you don't mind that I show a little comparison:

Game fully maxed out on my machine with TheWorse mod:
    (Can't post links so add the following after "youtube.com")

/watch?v=Q0IjD17hCg0
    /watch?v=2hAEalkwuVQ
    /watch?v=-QoHX8H_wMo

Game fully maxed out on AlphaZ/Kadziat machine with v5.0 of his mod:
    (Can't post links so add the following after "youtube.com")

/watch?v=AfY76Zw040A
    /watch?v=LyrdHolgWSo
    /watch?v=JFUhNZ3ai7o
    /watch?v=BJNcVspZiyg

In my humble opinion, the difference is quite obvious...
    For me they both look better than vanilla anyway.

Can't wait to try your mod though! Keep up the good work! :)

20. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800

compared rain vs heavy rain ... compared non rain vs rain .... and mainly rain rain rain rain rain **** this .. DAY DAY DAY NO RAIN NO RAIN is the way to compare ... even vanilla looks good in rain .. jeeez. Then rain settup like splashes and density must be set even to do comparsion ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.