Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KhaD_ZiX

KhaD_ZiX New Member

GPU:
    GTX 760 2GB Hawk
    Pm

I've got no reply from you, Alpha... I've sent you PM on the YT "kadzait24", as you said that channel still works ( My YT channel is "MultiDestroyer18" )... Pls reply :)

2. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    Mec, de un parle anglais, de deux gagne la confiance du type. Il s'est fait voler son boulot et il veut pas que a recommence.

3. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    You know this is a vanilla feature right? It's already "on".. Anyone can sit in front of a window and watch clouds move..

4. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770
    lol apple needs yer patch files!

... wait. apple the ubi update they just added patch.dat patch.fat of their own.. you delete those and you delete the ubi patch.. Pretty sure. Then you just drop in the whatever patch files you want to use, or leave none and it's vanilla pre ubi patch :infinity:

5. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Hey Kadz can you first and foremost work on merging Ubi's oficial patch and your mod under same file? If some improvements are missing as a simple patch and needs some work that's okay too, I would like to test your WIP patch+5.0 mod which would be beta 1.1 or something like that. Just a simple merge and provide a link and maybe we will help beta test and confirm improvement compability.

6. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
    Waiting Dogs

7. apple890

apple890 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 760
    ^ This

8. apple890

apple890 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 760
    No, after I delete their patch.dat/patch.fat, it still says v1.3 in the menu.

9. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Member Guru

GPU:
    Yeah same for me :)

10. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Yes i said on FB and here i will work on that tomorrow. And for the rest of the people that also wants to test the beta 5.0, please wait and i will send everyone of you the mod. Im a bit stressed for today, i apologize i also have other stuff to do now.

I will send the merged patch and 5.0 beta tomorrow. I also need some time to get that sorted out, its not to just place the files and thats it.

11. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Like i said, the patch is not just patch files. It messes up with the exe or some other stuff. Thats why, i need time to sort that out. Pretty obvious Ubi didnt like Watch Dogs being touched !

12. drakendu78

drakendu78 New Member

GPU:
    sli 690gtx
    how i can download the mod?pls pm me,i want to try it!!pls man!

13. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Ah bummer. It may very well be deleted, aside from the text saying it's version number. I would guess the code would be someplace different, possible even in gamerprofile. But then again if they upped code to dif file they may have done more.

Sorry.

14. kato-secret

kato-secret Member Guru

GPU:
    geforce gtx 760 2gb
    Well i hope your new mod it is good as you say because rain is very nice and good looking but what about day time? you just record heavy rain videos...

15. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB

Dude, that's because you need it that he won't give it to you. It's a close beta.

16. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Because i like heavy rain. Its not because i show something in propose. I like the heavy rain and how it feels like, everytime i see it i love it. Its a matter of taste , thats all.

I will record several videos in different ToD like i said some posts ago. Just give me some time please.

17. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I will give it to you , just be patient, if tomorrow morning i dont get sorted out the patch thing, i will just give you the normal version so you can make your videos and stuff ! But try to use it with the game without patch.

18. mangaroo

mangaroo Master Guru

GPU:
    780 GTX Ti SC
    ^thanks! I just tried deleting the patch file and using the old mods, works well!

Works fine!

19. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    Daytime is daytime, not the most impressive, but still pretty sweet with cool reflects on cars.

20. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Member Guru

GPU:
    Well I can talk about daylight, the bloom is really good and car reflections are just great for this kinde non raining daytime enivronments. BTW when it rains you can see sputters and splashes of rain on the car you are driving, like in the hood and it'S just great and when there is puddle(lots of water stuck at some place) those rain splashes are bigger at these palces wow its a sight to behold. Back to daytime, vanilla skyscraper windows are kinde very low texture and non descript reflecting surfaces however somehow dynamic, but Kadz version has higher resoultion reflections that you can see what it is reflecting and again dynamic. ANd that's pretty much the most spectecular part of daytime, I mean god rays are kinde there in the vanilla too, only problem was that the lighting of Vanilla daytime is kinda like PS3 lighting, not so great, shadows are good but dark places are not handled correctly like under the train parts. The lighting in the mod is better as far as I can see, it is not just Ambient Occlusion like SSAO or HBAO but shadows are better and crisp. I cant get screenshots btw how can I ss without an overlay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.