Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    They're modding a Ubisoft game, that must be the case.

2. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    removed

3. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    sent !!! sorry too much users.

4. gravitychild

gravitychild Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 4GB
    Could you reply to me on YT? I sent you a message there. I'm "Gravity Child". Thanks! :)

5. CoolerEra

CoolerEra Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780M SLI
    That imbecile.... :biggun:

6. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    You really need to stop thread crapping disagree fine make your point fine go on and on and on buzz off.For the record I don't care about this mod either way.What are you 12?Grow up.

7. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Asking for donations is a stupid move as well.

8. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Me too. I've tested all these tweaks (I'm not calling them mods anymore) from both of these geeks, and can honestly say the vanilla version with the latest patch runs really well, and looks superb as it is on max settings.

I genuinely think THE ONLY tweak of any merit that has been done is the dynamic headlights / shadows by TheWorse geek fella. The DOF stuff is nice to mess around with, and for screenshots, but for gameplay it's not much use. The rest of it is all very minor, and some of it is causing gameplay problems, as ubisoft said.

I honestly think the priority should be to tweak this game for performance now, rather than unnecessary, minuscule visual perks.

I think this whole watchdogs 'modding' lark is approaching hysteria. Never seen so much ****e posted on guru3d in years.

9. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I'd rather see Ubisoft try to fix their game first.

10. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Yup.. Vanilla + SweetFX > These notepad.exe barbarians. The headlight shadows were glitchy and buggy anyway.. Then the laughable bloom and DOF..

It's fun though watching people drool over what amounts to darker scenes and some color, contrast and brightness adjustments.. The rest is just buggy crap and tons of snake oil being sold.

11. mkeezay29

mkeezay29 Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 760 4GB
    Agree 100%, really guys modding is supposed to be for the community, what is this Steam Early Access for XML files, donations to modify files that anyone with notepad can do, I appreciate your work but these assets were in the game, we already paid for them (or pirated or got it free with a card like me) and lots of people can modify them easily, just release what you've done, I managed to make the game run way better and it took me 20 minutes, who wants in on the beta :rolleyes:

12. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    You see?? from whom you got this view ?? Yes because kadzait said this .. you want know the truth ? Some people want to donate him so he is put link on first page for that people .. sheep ... do your research first ! Finally my last post here,celebrate! .. some people will suck kadzait dick for the mod lol :D

13. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Dynamic shadows from headlights are great, but there's a lot of flickering and headlights turning off. I like the bloom effect in the 0.6 version from TheWorse Mod, but DoF is terrible for actual gameplay. The official patch made the game run very well here, just need to make sweetfx works and it's done for me, I guess.

14. UncleBadTouch

UncleBadTouch Guest

GPU:
    GTX 790 3GB
    I seriously just got the password. Alpha z I want to apologize to you with my upmost sincerity. I will post something on "theworse"'s thread as well. I will make sure to throw in that you aren't who they say you are. But only with your permission. I already deleted my post, but I wont post anything else on the topic until you give me the okay. I hope you understand.

-Jack

15. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    Can be get banned Downtown?

16. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    I think you and I are on the same page fella.

I'm all for modding, tweaking, fannying, call it what you will, and I love making games look as good as they can. But the number of sycophantic sheep on here, and in the 'other' thread is starting to wind me right up now.

17. iLLuMiNaTi

iLLuMiNaTi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Well his mod is pretty amazing better than the stuff that TheWorse uploaded.

I like TheWorse mod too but the mod from Kad is pretty amazing.

18. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    What research? You're just white knighting TheWorse. Just stop your apologist nonsense. TheWorse could have refused donations you know, there's a little thing called modesty. People are donating to an unfinished "mod" expecting way too much out of it. I'm not sucking anyone's dick. You're just too much of a dunce to even understand what I'm saying.

19. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Sheep are the ones that wanted to donate in that case but whatever dude enough.

20. 4treyu

4treyu Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 SC
    IMO, the really meaty effects that would be worth implemented and waited for are the enviromental effects that can be seen in the PS4 reveal from one year ago. Stuff like wind, early morning brume, increased number of particles, debris and proper sunrays. Those are the ones that'd make the game more atmospheric and would make the biggest difference in daylight gameplay.

Thing is, I don't know if those are there in the game files, waiting to be unlocked.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.