Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Beta

Sorry for the repost, but I thought you may have missed my request.
    Thanks

2. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Sorry i didnt see your post, there is too much stuff going on i must do here... replying YT messages, Guru messages, fb messages, adding people, etc.

I apologize.

3. Plissken

Plissken Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    You've got some YouTube videos dating back to June 3rd in which the bloom effect seems to be activated. That's fair enough. Now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and stay neutral to both sides, as there's no way for sure to know what exactly happened. Not gonna talk about this anymore, as I've received the answer I've been curious about. I don't care about who discovered what anyway, so I'll follow both of your work equally and I'll be favoring the one that gives the best results.

Keep working on your version 5.0, Kad.

4. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    The same, i apologize. Too much stuff to do ! And i cant send the beta if im doing this so im going to stop replying for a while.

5. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    I understand, thanks!

6. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g

cancel that. I got your second PM. will be waiting patiently....Thanks

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  7. Essenthy

Essenthy Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    do you plan to release your mod publicly ? i can give feedback as am deeply into the game right now

8. Suppressed

Suppressed New Member

GPU:
    GTX560 TI 1gb
    We're supporting both of you, eventually, it will be the best mod which determine who is better anyway.

9. H1TMAN

H1TMAN New Member

GPU:
    ATi r9 290 (4gig)
    Please share mod with me

Hi ,

Please share the latest mod with me . Do i get a PM ?

10. ru55lee

ru55lee New Member

GPU:
    GTX 670 4GB SLI
    Title a bit misleading no? Gamefiles + XML download but there is no download :(

11. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I think it's stupid that he asked donations for "unlocking" a few hidden game files.

12. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770
    there were when thread was created 4 versions so far, but they've all been removed and we are all waiting for new version. Best version.

13. Saikusu

Saikusu Banned

GPU:

Nothing more to say Kadzait just leave it. This post proves it. You've had bloom before he even made his topic and started "modding."

Ps: Had to remove links xD

Also would like to say that that Downtown or w/e his name is has been trolling this topic from the start, he was the one who always talked bad about your mod. And he talks really nice in TheWorse page and trash talks people when they dislike TheWorse mod.

And for the people that say Kadzait is the bad person or w/e. TheWorse talked about kadzait in his own thread, and then he also entered here and showed a picture about proving absolutely nothing.

Anyways I'm done with this and Kadzait should also stop 'cause it's pointless. Just let your mod speak for itself xP. Afk, time for football.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  14. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    The thing is, where is the proof that he "stole" from you? Hell, he could have found the files himself after your release but it doesn't necessarily mean he stole YOUR files.

15. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Master Guru

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I will say last time and please dont even mention again theworse in this thread:

- I shown at my YT channel JUNE 3rd several videos showing bloom "E3 effect" and lighting changes ( that theworse never did either ) . TheWorse registered twice and created his "own mod??" and "own e3 bloom??" JUNE 6th.

-"TheWorse" chased me asking to work with me at the same time trolling my thread here and before he did the same at 3DG Argentina where he comes from, and where i fist shown my WIP mod , where he and his friends/moderators from there ( one owns the PCmasterrace site TheWorse asked money for too ) did the same as here and made me banned from that forum, that i dont really want to come back in my entire life anyways.

- "TheWorse" used all my entire research and game files by just downloading my WIP files from here, where it didnt contain the bloom files but he got it from other place. So, its not his bloom, and impossible his research and mod at all.

-"TheWorse" didnt do anything at all. He stole my whole work, called it all his own ( the entire mod??? ) , and the E3 bloom it was made by me days before he even existed on the internet.

So to clarify and end this theworse thing, he did nothing. But he did ask for money and people gave him money. Thats what a scammer does.

Now please lets back on topic and let me finish the beta testing as there is many people waiting for that.

I cant keep on replying here things like that.

16. Keno34

Keno34 Member Guru

GPU:
    R290 1150/1600
    I'm a bit tired of reading all over this thread "Oh he stole my work"...
    None of yours gone win **** over this...no update...just crying...Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!
    by the time,he's posting stuf/updating and your thread becoming more end more boring..
    Be a man go over it,and do your thing!

17. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Master Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Keep working lad

18. Alexcifer

Alexcifer Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB
    He needs to bypass correctly the new patch. On the contrary of TheWorse fanboys who made **** by editing hs mod fastly. I was lagging so much that I decided to uninstall it waiting for and adapted new version of Kadz patch.

19. mkeezay29

mkeezay29 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 760 4GB
  20. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Then stop biting! Please ignore them and just focus on your mod, it will speak for itself (or not), the quality of your work will be what people remember, nothing else :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.