Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Good question! +1

2. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Im going to check that soon, tomorrow I will say since its late now here in Arg.

3. Nekrosleezer

Nekrosleezer Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    We want more screenshots! cant wait >_>

4. scorpgul

scorpgul Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 Ti KINGPIN
    Ok thanks dude. This new patch Ubisoft just released has not fixed the stuttering. As soon as I set Textures to ULTRA, stutterfest begins. When I set Textures at High I can set everything else at Ultra and 4xMSAA and the game is smooth.

5. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Sure, some more today, tomorrow I will do more, I was just testing something.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some daylight, there is water since this version of the 5.0 I used for these shots has a lot of rain and post rain only, there is no dry streets at this version. This version is the one I like the most.

6. TheLastOfUs

TheLastOfUs Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN Z
    E3 2012 explosions man....any chance here? Do they even exist? Any proof?

7. DarkSidesHero

DarkSidesHero Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7990
    How many times are you going to ask........:bang:

8. TheLastOfUs

TheLastOfUs Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN Z
    As many times as people believe THE DIVISION won't be downgraded. :banana:

9. jim2point0

jim2point0 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 2080TI
    This made me LOL. Mods for games are free because I don't think you actually have a right to charge for them. Unless it's a total modification that becomes a standalone game. I'm sure you need a license for that though. But I digress...

Let's be real. I appreciate the efforts of everyone improving Watch Dogs... but this sort of modding is unlocking settings already in the game code and tweaking those settings. There is no code. These guys are no Durante (who does not charge for DSFix \ GeDoSaTo). I doubt anyone would willingly pay for such a thing if forced to.

In any case, I'm still waiting on files from this duder that I can actually install and test for my bloody self. There will be comparisons. It will be fun. But until then... this thread is a promise, not a mod :p

And that's how Watch Dogs became the official "wet pavement simulator" of 2014. Kinda like Need for Speed Most Wanted... with actual rain...

10. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    We know it looks great in rain and night time, even default Watch_Dogs looks good during those times. I just want to see a bit of daytime, it's WD's weakest point. If you can make it look almost on par with the PS4 reveal since that was the first time daylight was shown, now we're talking. Your mod looks good so far nonetheless.

Aside from that, I want to know your graphical settings, I'm really annoyed with the stutter even after the patch. How am I suppose to achieve visual fidelity with "medium" (which is actually low) textures? Or just by using Temporal SMAA.

11. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Its just one of the versions I will release, like ive explained there will be several of 5.0. One of those is this one, I like how it feels and how it looks now with water, lighting changes, shading, bloom, parallax, specular, reflection and all the changes I did, makes it even better that way.

You will be able to play normally too.

12. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Sure, but there you have shots at pure daylight, like I said I only left the water on the streets. The rest would be exactly the same as a pure daylight time.

Maybe you don't understand me. Those shots are one of the versions where it rains more, and there is daylight but with water at the streets, and the water keeps longer in the game as well, Aiden cloth etc. Its not that it just stopped raining.

13. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 & G12+H55
  14. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I really wonder how your POM looks like. If it's like this, then I'm happy.

[​IMG]

15. Zarzelius

Zarzelius Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 6670 1G DDR5
    @OverlordDoorpy
    He posted a few daylight ss a page ago.

And btw, i have been asking on the other thread (yeah, THAT thread :p) about Screenshots without SweetFx and , im still waiting.
    What i mean is , the same can be said in such thread, just people drifted so bad from the topic that , there is really no thread anymore, just a zillion people talking all over eachother :S

Anyway, gnite all, take care!

16. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    You mean the tessellated street? That's an object texture, and that's what im testing.

17. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    So whats your goal exactly? Guru Mods already knows why I did the new user. They re opened the thread now. Please stay away if you are going to post that kind of things here. And the truth is already exposed, its a matter of time.

18. AllMac

AllMac Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    I would hide my name all over this mod in case others chose to call it their own.

19. OverlordDoorpy

OverlordDoorpy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    You sure it's not POM? Sounds like it'd do an efficient job for that kind of pavement.

20. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    2 more daylight and Im going offline for the day. Will update tomorrow. Thanks for the support.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.