Just saw Borat ,its hillarious !

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by nabelon, Nov 28, 2006.

1. madad2005

madad2005 Master Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor HD6870 @ stock
    I thought the anti-jewish stuff in that old couple's house was a bit out of order. I hope they apologised later. When they thought that the old couple were trying to kill them and that they had transformed themselves. They should be ashamed of treating any old people like that, especially a polite pair like they were no matter the religion.

The best bit of the movie was when he through Pamela Anderson in the Kazakstani Marriage Sack. I'm sure it was setup, but there was one older woman who, as soon as he puts the sack over her head, grabs his hair and starts pulling pretty hard. That wig must of been on tight! After that it was a bit like Benny Hill.

The fight after he catches his mate masterbating over PA in the Baywatch magazine was funny too.. "EAT MY ASS!"

2. rouvio

rouvio Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780
    Guys - this movie is HILARIOUS !!

Sasha Baron speaks to some characters in the movie in "hebrish" - part hebrew part english !

I was just watching and enjoying the movie.. When suddenly what he spoke made sence to me.. but in my mothers language. rewinded a bit to replay the scene - voiala ! Borat curses in hebrew ppl in New York.

:invasion:

3. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    you guys know that Sascha Baron is jewish so he can make fun of them

4. rouvio

rouvio Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780
    Not only jewish, but a native Israeli

:pipe: