Just Cause request

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by gmavignier, Oct 10, 2006.

1. gmavignier

gmavignier Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    I just got a fresh copy of Just Cause and I played so far as the 6th or 7th mission. Only now though I realized about the grapling gun because I skiped the cinematics and for some reason I wasn't awarded the gun.

I am just laizy and don't want to start a whole new game so could anyone post a save game on one of those missions or on the 4th right after getting the gun?

I think my game messed up big time right there for some reason.

The folder where saves are stored (in case you don't know) is the My Documents\Just Cause\Saves if I am not mistaken. So if anyone wants to help just post me a link or PM me, email me wathever.

Thanks for your time guys.

2. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    lol i didnt do any missions after the first one, just exploring still :) If I get there w/ a grappling gun ill give u a PM.

3. gmavignier

gmavignier Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    Thanks. Anyone else?

4. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    XFX7600GTXXX Zalman Vf900
    omg i just played the demo of this game and its YUK!.

Uninstall it cos you've no chance of getting hold of anyone whose even considered playing level 1 nevermind 5 & 6....... its looks like a sega master system game.

5. omarmakki

omarmakki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GeForce 6800 (12x1,6vp)
    Well, I really liked the game. I really enjoyed it, especially the last few missions...

Anyways, sorry can't give you the save game you want 'cause I've already finished the game :D

6. gmavignier

gmavignier Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    I used a complete save game to take a look at some missions and it really doesn't appeal to me that much. Even to play around the game is a little repetitive.

7. omarmakki

omarmakki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GeForce 6800 (12x1,6vp)
    The game isn't really that long to be repetitive.
    Still... It's just my opinion about the game. You have another opinion and I have to respect that! :)