Just Cause 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Feb 5, 2010.

1. sk8zophrenia

sk8zophrenia Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    Rico's gun is so powerful. :D i use 2. 1 shot of each gun sends enemy flying

2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  3. gridiron whirlw

gridiron whirlw Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 570 SLI
    I agree, this game is so fun.........I am having a blast with it....I have played for 30 hours and have only completed a very small percentage of the game.

4. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1

5. Rumpus01

Rumpus01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 3GB
    DO IT! all DLC is 50% off as well! The boom pack is fun although one of my mods makes the cluster bomb unusable as i die if i shoot it regardless of where i am. Just to test that out, i went as high as possible in a plane, parachuted out, and shot it way high in the sky. It blew up wayy down below and my body was toppled even higher into the sky. Very strange yet amusing.

Is there any mod to spawn more than one item at a time in the black market?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  6. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Bought it a few hours ago and the DLC's seems like a great game pity i slammed the jet fighter into a lamp post :(

7. Rumpus01

Rumpus01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 3GB
    haha that happens. I just got the DLC myself and the parachute thruster is amazing. Especially the mod for it that makes it default on the parachute so you don't ever have to buy it in the market. It amps up the speed too:) Some serious zoom with that thing!

8. sk8zophrenia

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    Just Cause 2 statistics after 6 months

[​IMG]

or

9. Rumpus01

Rumpus01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1060 3GB
    haha that's awesome

10. xankazo

xankazo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    How can I get those stats myself?

11. sk8zophrenia

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    u need to reg then link it with ur steam account to the official JC2 website, they store all ur stats there.

12. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800 "Vanilla"
  13. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some green some red
    thats brilliant, are they still supporting this game? any new dlc or patches since 2010?

14. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I'm still playing this game 2 years on. Usually I end up stopping just because of my OCD ( Which I have since learned is Bi-Polar...but that's a tale for another time...)

I don't follow the story so much as I just go from villiage to villiage ( or military base ) and get 100% completion and I saved my upgrade points for the 'best' weapons first to make it easier ( I waited until I unlocked the machine gun and upgraded it rather than just upgrading the assault rifle and having to grind for parts to upgrade the better weapon; the machine gun ) same with sub machine guns, I did them before pistols etc because once you have the good stuff, there is no incentive to grind for parts. Just F $#!+ up at your leisure.

7 channel surround sound is awesome in this game too. Best open world game evar!!!

( I also love farcry 2 but I know I'm a minority in that regard ).

15. sk8zophrenia

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    this is what game should've been. pure fun.

16. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Been playing it since release and I'm still only at 45% complete. 100 hours played.

:D

17. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    Damn straight, I intend to have the entire Island(s) conquered and all skulls etc found before I do most of the faction missions, it's fun to just go wherever.

I've gone maybe 15 Ular ( ? ) missions but I gave it away for a while and decided to just go nuts and I've got maybe 4 more 'towns' to complete and then It's onto the missions.

I really hope there is post game play ( which the internet seems to suggest there is ) because as I said, I usually move onto another game, not because the game is bad, but because previously I would upgrade the crapper stuff ( the first available things ) which lead to grinding which ruins the fun, this time around though, epic MF win.

It was satisfying when I had the 5000k soldiers killed message come up.

18. xankazo

xankazo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    I made a mistake and started (and finished) the last mission unknowingly. Now I'm at 51% and no more story to go through. I still can go and wreck major havoc, but I don't feel so motivated anymore. :( Maybe I'll start the game over again. :p

19. Elder III

Elder III Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    You can still do faction missions once the main story is complete. I haven't even done half of the total faction missions yet, and have a ton of content left to explore, even after playing (and beating) the game for close to 60 hours so far.... one of the best value per dollar games I've purchased. :)

20. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Just Cause 2 is simply an awesome game.