Just a thought....

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by vf, Nov 29, 2002.

1. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon™
    ever thought making for General Chat forum a section on Monthly desktop pics, sigs and avatar threads. To show of their stuff or whatever.

I know Neowin.net use to do it, November Desktops etc posted by all users on the site same with sigs and avatars. was a pitty Neowin.net went defunk but dunno for how long looks permanent. I miss having a major news site on everything, either it be software hardware any breaking news world wide as thats what Neowin use to do.

As Neowin covered everything from wallpapers to xp visual styles desktops and whatnot, i know this is a graphics website aimed at video cards, but i just thought it be more interesting doing something worth while than constantly seeing " how much more fps speed anything out of a pc" even something better than biggest spamm thread which seems useless to me.

was just a thought, tho i suppose it would kill alot of bandwidth for desktop images etc :/

worth a think about to admins members? make it even more interesting for the site? as i do really like Guru3D.com :)

2. Andrew

Andrew Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX-970 4G
    I'm sure that if you paid the extra costs for servers & data transfer, hilbert would be happy to do it ;)

however, as it seems unlikely....

3. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon™
    oh well, seemed like a good idea at the time.....

Maybe if i win the lottery ;)

4. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

news on the main page, well thats a combined effort there, and the main man is looking for help too. we can't cover all things with a small staff.