Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Official Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Very Grey.

Talk about giving the entire plot away with all the beats and trimmings, inside the trailer - it was astonishing how much they give away in this, just astonishing.

The last film was a huge success globally - they probably didn't need a trailer at all, just a date and a poster would've done it...with a few junk-food promo's thrown in. This? This is soooo movie-trailer-by-numbers, I wonder if they really care who edited it?

3. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    Success or not, the last movie was dumb as a box of hair.
    No need to watch the long version of this new movie, just saw the 2 minute version with all that's interesting about it. (Can't really call it a Trailer)

Loobyluggs likes this.
  4. ChisChas

ChisChas Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    You two are a miserable pair! This will be a brilliant 4K HDR BluRay when it comes down to £12-15 in next November's Black Friday sale. Just bought the Alien Covenant in 4K HDR at £12.99, films like this are worth buying at a discounted price. No, don't want to spend £25 for two of us to see it in a London cinema however.

5. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    I usually watch movies for the quality of the whole, and I tend to prefer great plots, score, acting and directing over action and image awesomeness (which in occasions I do enjoy, like "Pacific Rim").
    I generally don't watch movies exclusively to the quality of the picture. For picture quality I usually prefer watching documentaries. Some of them, like "Planet Earth II", have better plots than the newest Jurasic Park movies.

ChisChas likes this.
  6. ladcrooks

ladcrooks Guest

GPU:
    DECIDING
    everyone has their own taste, some have better taste!

I love dinosaur films and will look forward to this one dumb or not , cos on the whole the graphics are great and they are meant to be taken lightly.

You cannot measure up to anything with the past that we only guess about. Its not like making a dumb war film, when we have real facts

7. ChisChas

ChisChas Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Planet Earth 2 in 4K HDR is superb, love your comment about its having a better plot.

Pacific Rim I enjoyed for sure but price is more than my McMean £15 for a 4K HDR Blu and re films without great plots, acting or directing, I was disappointed with the latest King Kong movie. Perhaps I'll enjoy it more 2nd time but I thought the last one much better tbh.