John McAfee found dead in jail cell

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    What monstrous fiasco? No one is going to care about this in a week lol

2. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    The only way to argue with you is to insult you, you have no evidence of anything whatsoever, there's nothing to argue against, even calling it an argument is conceding ground to you that you don't deserve. I love how being rich and famous is supposed to get you special treatment in prison. Crack addict gets life in prison, frack that guy no one cares, don't watch him, but the living meme gets some bad news about extradition "PUT 2 GUARDS IN HIS ROOM AT ALL TIMES INDEFINITELY"

Your argument boils down to "Living memes like McAfee have to be watched closely or else people like me will make crap up, and we can't be allowed to do that"

3. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    And now we wont ever know, right? He was not a bastion of arcane knowledge, he was rich party animal that had access to other rich intoxicated people that may or may not have talked about some serious sh!t. If he was killed, it was to eliminate the unknown and uncontrollable. Keep in mind I am saying if, its not like anything anyone is saying here is ever going to be put to the test.

Its case closed. People of your opinion win by default here.

4. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    LOL, outstanding.

So these crack heads, how does their "insert name here" dead google searches go? MIllions of hits, 10s of millions? The only reason there is a conversation here (and on thousands of other forums) is because this wasn't just some crack head.

You do understand that this is what is usually done, right? Have you actually looked up "suicide watch" as it pertains to high profile inmates? I have, clearly you are uninterested. This is kind of standard procedure.

5. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    If the media felt like it, stuff would be on fire all weekend but that isn't going to happen.

Stuff should have been on fire over a lot of things that happened but its only very specific things that get gas poured on them.

Your right here of course, this will gain 0 media traction and what did or did not happen will be unrelated to the lack of attention.

6. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080S WB
    Ahh, another conspiracy theory coming right up.
    Sounds no different than saying all those aliens are able to travel light years (to reach us), only to regularly crash in Nevada (or other US states).

Ppl should google how many of those (CT) in the past 100y, have been proven to be right...

@nosirrahx
    its much easier and especially QUIETER to disappear him BEFORE the any police got him,
    or just make it look like an "accident" when hes in a car/plane or diving.
    heck, even the Russians are better in taking someone out (using delayed poisoning).
    so if someone was really threatened by him, and actually has the means of killing someone "UNSEEN", in another country, inside a police protected building, they guaranteed will not make it look like this.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  7. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    Would you expect them to have a high success rate? If that was true, people would avoid BS that gets them caught.

I would ask a far more important question here. How many high profile people in positions of power say in public what they are thinking in private?

If you believe that for example politicians tell you exactly what they are thinking all the time then sure, all conspiracies are BS.

8. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    If you wanted me to put some math to it, the percentage of reasonable conspiracies (not talking flat earth or lizard people) that are real is roughly equivalent to the percentage of politicians that lie on a regular basis about serious subjects (not talking about affairs and other trite BS, I am talking about lies that start wars).

9. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080S WB
    stop making assumptions.
    when did i say, who or what i believe?

10. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    And make it definitely look like murder? That is not how plausible deniability works. Staging a suicide at this time is how it would be done if that is what happened.

BTW, go back and read all of my posts, I never actually said he was killed. I am significantly more invested in dispelling the notion that this event is somehow open and shut on level where questioning it is preposterous.

11. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    [​IMG]

Brasky likes this.
  12. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    McAfee expired at the age of 76.

13. DarkQuark

DarkQuark Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 XT
    Honestly, as much as he liked to give the finger to authority I could see him killing himself.

It reminds me of a guy who used to run moonshine named Popcorn Sutton. He ran moonshine for years in Appalachia. At some point the feds decided they had to stop him for whatever reason. When they came to come get him, he had already done himself in. Popcorn's gravestone literally says "Popcorn said F#ck You".

I can see McAfee thinking the same way.

That's just my 2 cents I obviously don't know anymore than anyone else.

14. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Does this guy really deserves so much attention here on G3D, there are total od 3 thread here about his death:

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/john-mcafee-found-dead-in-jail-cell.438483/
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/john-mcafee-rip.438469/#post-5923277
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/john-mcafee-anti-virus-creator-found-dead-in-prison-cell.438470/

Just... wow :rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking about.

Anyway...
    R.I.P.

15. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 290
    I'd rather his software die than him.

16. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I prefer remember him for this:

17. DarkQuark

DarkQuark Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 XT
    The world is full of overly serious people. I respect anyone that can/will openly mock themselves.

18. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    So much said without any real base or proofs.
    Assumptions are running rampant. Reddit is full of them.
    Why bother?

19. ruthan

ruthan Master Guru

GPU:
    G1070 MSI Gaming
    Last time when i heard of him, he was licking soles of his shoes.. to show that is not afraid of covid. He made fortune on adware by called it Antivirus, that is his "gift" to mankind..

20. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Rip John and Rip thread

JAMVA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.