John McAfee challenges the coronavirus by licking the soles of his sneakers

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butjer1010

butjer1010 Active Member

GPU:
    RX6900XT Toxic EE
    I Agree with You. Don't believe in anything i heard from Portals, television, etc... I don't understand how people, like this guy Maddness, can't use their own brain? Anything he read, it's his opinion! No questioning, no brain usage at all. He even didn't want to think how on Earth can You have "pneumonia", and You don't have any simptoms????? 90% of people positive on Corona virus (or pneumonia) today - doesn't have any simptoms!!!! And people still believe in this $hit. And there is at least 80% of people like him!

ITGuru and svan71 like this.
  2. overlordmike

overlordmike Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Reminds me of the articles that were going around a few weeks back about that young guy, maybe in his late teens - 20s who started the coranavirus online challenge (where you lick airplane toilet seats.... seems his luck finally ran out eventually and he did catch the virus

3. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    If he was halfway intelligent and wanted to catch Corona virus he'd be paying members of the public to sneeze and cough in his eyes, as well as perhaps trawling peoples bins for used tissues to rub over his eyeballs....licking surfaces is not the way to go John!

4. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Stop getting baited, aren't you smart? Oh wait...

Silva likes this.

5. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    I'd almost swear you and itguru are the same person.

carnivore likes this.
  6. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Oh crap, I just realized I can block HTML element with uBlock. Bye bye Frontpage news, you won't be missed!

7. buhehe

buhehe Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700 XT
    There are many viruses that can be latent in your body, so you can be a carrier without displaying symptoms. HIV is an example.
    While having opinions is good, they are not a replacement for education.

Gandul likes this.
  8. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Yeah the guy behind McAfee AV. What an utter moron he thinks that he made a AV that he can apply this to COVID. He is going to find out the hard way that he is 100% wrong.
    You are 100% wrong. COVID-19 is far more serious form of illness than just a cold/flu virus. There is scientific proof out there that backs this up. Plus there have been reported cases of survivors of the virus having other underlying health issues such as lungs and heart.

Silva, Gandul and yasamoka like this.
  9. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    So how about shutting this thread down? I thought there was no politics allowed @Hilbert Hagedoorn ? Is the number of morons sufficient here?

Silva, toyo, Kaarme and 3 others like this.
  10. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Guys, the intend of this news item was that the old tech guru is doing something insanely stupid. But yeah, thread closed.

emperorsfist, toyo, Aura89 and 4 others like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.