Jeffro's " I'm a complete noob and need help" thread.

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by JEFFRO503, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    yeah, I'd rather play the game then see the number. Just like i'd rather get laid then measure my dk. Too bad your insecure and like to measure, i bet you didn't even try to play a game. Had you, you would have been occupied for 8 hours, **** your pants rather than give up your first kill streak, and tipping me right now rather than trying to decide on 1155 platform components. How many times did I say for you to just use it not to tinker?

So why am i going to quit testing and playing so I can run a benchmark you'll want to rerun and or could just go look up a review fo 6850s in crossfire and OCd and no matter what the proc, be within 10 percent or so probably.

man i forgot I already wrote the measuring part.... damn. Well, for all you guys like me who'd rather F than talk about it, HOORAH! for those who like benchmarks, how is the airforce these days, still serve peanutts?

2. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    y does he keep talking about 2 years?

EDIT: and what does measuring your dick have to do with anything, ur weird mate :puke2:

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Good luck with your rig, i7 2600k is really awesome.

4. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    all the while you shold be looking for your lawyers number so he can come over with a vice grip and tongs and pull your head out before I see if my family lawyer would handle whatever it is that compensates me for you pissing me off so much Im at 53.25.. 52.25 i'mat a very large number of hours where concern and anger don't permit rest. and you're the root of my anger which is causing me concern you mind twisted, breathed in too many sheetrock fumes, (i mentioned that's what he does right) jerk who owes me $281 or the components that add up to it. why, btw, did you keep that third hard drive, isn't it dead, cuz you had somebody test it and it's surely dead right, but you want that yet return the high speed 120mm fans that keep the one card you kept 5c or so cooler than with no fans on the side panel..... hmmm, yep, dumb or just finally figured out I was right once but that's all the brains he had for this month. god I hope trial gets scheduled between months.

5. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    Nick seriously dude , not joking here , you should get some rest. I know you have been up since yesterday , as I have about 30 emails from you like every 20 minutes all through the night......and i know you haven't slept. Go to bed , come back with a fresh mind and state your case. You'll find all these guys over here are really cool and are always willing to help.....that's why I keep coming back.

6. zinjin

zinjin Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga
    Umm WTF? Does anybody have a nicspits to english translator?

My brain hurts from trying to decipher his run on sentences, and just down right crazy talk. Seems someone is off of there meds!

7. Brendruis

Brendruis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Reference GTX 680 SLI
    Nick, just look at some of the rigs that Gurus on here have built, like the rig of the month for example. Those PCs are on a whole different level than your builds, yet you hardly see them boasting and bragging how they are the BEST 'system builder'. Why? Because they don't need to, the end result speaks for itself.

This works the opposite way, also. When I see your work, the result speaks wonders about the sort motivation you have to actually do the job well.

8. ---TK---

---TK--- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    yes pass the popcorn

9. zinjin

zinjin Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga
    Who uses electrical tape inside of a computer?
    I would never use electrical tape, just seems to ghetto for my tastes.
    Next time try soldering your joints and use shrink tubing instead of electrical tape, much cleaner look.
    This guy is a hack.

10. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Dear god.

11. deltatux

deltatux Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Sounds like Nick has never heard of paragraphs and proper sentences.

deltatux

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Nick, you mentioned one of the fans for the 6870 stopped working, right?

So why in gods name didn't you RMA it and instead took it apart and destroyed any warranty.

13. deltatux

deltatux Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    ^ this ... sounds really odd you'd try to "fix" it yourself when the card comes with a double life-time warranty.

deltatux

14. zinjin

zinjin Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga
    I see, so since he called into question your computer building skills and called your bluff and shoddy workmanship, it is Jeff that has his head up his A**? Are you sure it isn't the other way around?

What color is the sky in your demented lil world? Since when do people get compensated for being pissed off? And how is it Jeffs fault that you have worked yourself into a tizzy, and cannot sleep, sounds like its your problem not his, that you cannot sleep. You have yourself and yourself alone for your own problems, and this problem is one you created yourself.

Never knew sheetrock gave off fumes, dust maybe, (well ok, there was that crappy sheetrock from china that cause all kinds of problems down here in New Orleans), but I think it is you that has been subjected to fumes.

Well that is what is being debated here now isn't it, as with all jobs, payment will be provided when the customer is satisfied with the work that had been performed, and in this case the work performed was sub-par, and questionable in practice, so payment is withheld, legally.

Are you talking about your awesome craptacular, hack job, make it look like crap mod? LOL, I would have given you back those fans, WTH were you thinking on that one? Is this your first time building a rig? If so, seems like you need to get back to basics and play with playdoh, then graduate to legos. And you think you were right all this time? Man, delusional much? Actually Jeff had way more smarts than you, he figured out your con and scam game, and knew something wasn't right, and came here and asked questions.

And be careful of what you wish for, you seem to think you will be triumphant in a court of law, when it is obvious the judgment will NOT be in your favor.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  15. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    Having checked out the 70mb file, from the outside it looks ok, but, inside is where Jeff uncovered the truth about your build. Many hacks, down-right laziness for not RMA-ing the gfx and obvious psychological problems. You're a good amateur builder, no-where near pro though. Too many mistakes, failing to deliver and greed.

Skills in other areas DOES NOT justify this build you tried to pass onto someone with less knowledge than yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself for even trying it on in the first place.

16. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    You guys see the $281.00 he is speaking of , is actually less than that , it's about $250.00. What he is failing to understand is....he wants the money so he can give me the water tower back.....that is EXACTLY what all this was about.

So another words : I spent almost $200.00 on a case and PS right? I hand it over to little Nicsh!ts to build me a water tower. He charged me , $480.00 to build it the first time and when it looked like this >> http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff407/Jeffro503/?action=view&current=100_1928.jpg

He then keeps the thing for two years after he built it ( After i still paid him every cent! ) and holds on to it until one day I finally get it back. A month later , he writes me an email wanting to borrow it for a weekend.....I finally had to write the idiot 4 months later to get the thing back.

He then says " You can't use it , so why don't I just try and sell it for you?" OR , "I'll just buy it from you or give you a $250.00 credit towards your computer build".

I said perfect! Get rid of that thing and I'll take it in the shorts since I just spent $680.00 on that piece of crap!

Then.....he builds my crappy computer which failed in so many ways , and it went belly up in 24hrs. We all know the story to this one. But he also fails to mention , that the night he came down to bring me my computer , he says " Surprise....I brought your water tower back!"

What? I didn't want that thing and he said he was going to give me a credit for $250.00.

He brings it in....I open it up , and this is what I see >> http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums...7/Jeffro503/?action=view&current=100_0920.jpg

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums...7/Jeffro503/?action=view&current=100_0923.jpg

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums...7/Jeffro503/?action=view&current=100_0922.jpg

The first pic is is embarrassing enough , the set of second pics.....it's a disaster! I paid $680.00 for that? Hell no! I gave it back and kept $250.00 worth of parts! And then I kept another $300.00 in parts for the $300.00 in cash I gave him!

Who got screwed on this deal? I would say me! Parts I kept and dollar amount.....

HD's.....$183.00
    Ram.....$100.00
    1 - HD6870....$175.00
    Corsair 16GB flash drive...$20.00
    Nostromo Razer $60.00

Total....$538.00!

I'm still $12.00 short which should of covered the shipping on these items since he got them all at once.

I owe him nothing. he's a liar , scam artist , worthless piece of trash that likes to try and rip people off. I've proved my case , over and over....and he still doesn't get it.

And the computer parts he destroyed the warranty on them.....of course I was going to give them back. It's a shame really.....brand new hardware like that , that had to go through the hands of a complete hack artist.

17. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    Oh...and one more thing. I really wish there was a way to forward all you guys his voice mails. You can understand about 1 out every 10 words. The other night ( before he was even pissed ) he left me 5 - 5minute long voice mails. Last night until today....around 30 emails , some of them 2 - 3 pages long. I start laughing so hard I can't even listen to them or read them any more.

One word : Medication!

18. enoch

enoch Banned

GPU:
    Powercolor HD4870
    You got yourself a real stalker, here.I would buy a gun.No kidding.I wouldn't bs around with this nutcase or believe anything he's telling you.

How did this person make a name for himself in the other forum when he isn't even capable of typing a complete sentence?

19. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Nicspit instead of seeing your lawyer maybe book an appointment with a consultant psychiatrist

20. lebrine

lebrine Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS Geforce 680 gtx
    @ nicspit, I'm really impressed with your pc builds and I'd like to get you to upgrade my computer for me. Whats your address so I can send you the parts and c4 (oops I mean cash) Send me some pics of the results too... Seriously you are a menace, you ripped this guy off, and put his life in danger. you need to be off the streets and surrounded by padded furniture....

@Jeffro, Sorry to see that you got taken for a ride by 1 of the people that really ruin the name of PC build enthusiasts etc.
    Happened to my friend once, except in her case it was a genuine PC online shop and they weren't complete nutjobs, but the computer they built was like wtf... Really frustrating that people who do things like this, can do it and carry on doing it.

Also, the I7 2600k is one hell of a chip. Sandybridge is just :O..
    If you want to keep the budget down though the I5 2500k is a very nice chip too!!

Do yourself a favour though, ditch the AMD 6870 and go with an Nvidia 580gtx!!! :D (bet I get flamed now) lol

Edited: to try and correct my poor grammar with some more! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.