Japanese Homefront Might Make A Villian Out of Canada!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Burnt_Ram, Feb 16, 2011.

1. wubbles

wubbles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1Ghz
    They have guns, they just don't use them on people as much.

2. aquarius_varun

aquarius_varun Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX980 windforce
    LMAO!! My exact reaction. BTw...me canadian too. lol!

3. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    "For the Japanese release North Korea has been replaced with "A Certain Country to the North." Damn you, Canada!"

:D well that's new.

4. Crisis66

Crisis66 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970
    I think you forgot one thing, we will be riding Polar Bears into the front of America!!

5. Altazimuth

Altazimuth Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X 5870
    This always annoys me whenever I see it. Of course we're all grateful for the help, but you always make it sound as if you did it to save us when North Americans EVENTUALLY entered ww2.

Read all the answers here and learn.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091218025425AA7E1q6

6. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    Canada Burnt down their white house once before, why not go for a two-fer?

7. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    what do you meen "eventually" we where there from the start! 39-45. now, our southern brothers, they where a little late to the party.

8. must_kill_ati

must_kill_ati Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 2060
    *edit*

Nope, I'm out.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  9. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    And Russia, and Britain, and a ton of others. Infact, we weren't even needed; we helped sure, we gave our blood, but we were happy enough to stay on the side lines and profit until we were attacked. We hurried the ending. Overall, Russia would have prevailed eventually, though they lost 32 million in total, so I guess it's good they didn't lose anymore since we went in and did our part.

My Grandfather is a war hero with two purple hearts and a silver star. Shot in both legs, grenade shrapnel in the neck, and saved many of his friends lives. Contrary to popular belief, America did -not- win WW2 by itself, nor we were needed.

But we were attacked, so of course we went to war. If we never had been attacked, Britain, Russia, and all the other resistances would have finished off Germany.

Japan? They were waiting for death. They were on the brink of surrender, the Nuclear bombs, were they needed? Nope, Japan, while it said to the public it would not surrender, was in peace discussions with the Allies when we bombed them.

I think it was a good thing we did though; it showed the might of Nuclear weapons and has acted as a way to scare people away from starting a war. It was estimated we'd take 500,000 casualties taking Japan, looking at it from that estimate, we made the right move, more lives overall have been saved.

So yes, we did our part, but I don't think we would have won it alone. The US is mainly portrayed as the star of WW2 because of all the movies we make and promote of it.