Is WW III Coming Soon?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Foxbat25, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austyn

Austyn Guest

Classic Snatch, ive read some of your posts now and you seem quite the hypocrite.

"im done with this thread now".... but il be back in 20 mins to post again kk.

2. We are already in WWIII, the war on terror is a global war, so id say the only real threat facing everyone, is Terrorisn. N.Korea i wouldnt consider to be a threat, nor Iran. They are all political tools in the web thats been spun by the media...my viewpoint anyway

3. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
  4. untrue rifle, what if the first strike took out the enemys retaliratory weapons? or one enemy had the capability to shoot down the enemy nuclear weapons? aka The Strategic Defense Initiative or " Star Wars " as its nicknamed

5. Waylander

Waylander Guest

My grandfather was at Dunkirk and a good friend of his, who was with him all through WW2, always said that the next global conflict would be born out of the unrest in the Mid East, and that was said 60 years ago.

6. ManicOne

ManicOne Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS 5850 Crossfire
    I blame the Scientologists.

7. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    middle east is tiny if china droped in for a fight then were talkin ww3

8. I believe personally that china is the sleeping giant that america was before pearl harbour. 9/11 was no dought a massive global event, but i think as Mr Bin Laden himself said " i will attack america and make 9/11 look like a picnic " that we are going to very soon face a catastropthy that is unpresadented in human history.

Its going to be a true global event, it will reach everyone from one side of the globe to there other. And every person will know EXACTLY what is happening and what is going to happen. Weither this is a terrorist attack, china's invasion of Taiwan, Americas invasion of iran or Armageddon no-one will know untill that day.

But my person viewpoint is, the next "BIG THING" will not be of human causing. I think this worlds clock is almost up, and soon a force no army can defeat will be unleashed on planet earth and human civilisation will not be the same from that day forwards....

9. Marri

Marri Guest

GPU:
    They weren't the first ones to attack , you really have no idea...
    Do you have any idea what the U.S has been up to in that region..like read into a bit of history if you dont mind..
    The U.S supported the taliban , gave it weapons and cash !
    To kill who ever they wanted to in that region..
    Have you even been to the areas I'm talking about...even once...you'll know about all the little and major stories that take place once you go there..
    The U.S is supplying arms to the Pakistani army , then I personally know a group there that too is getting arms by the U.S ....
    The Paki army and the group are both getting supported by the U.S !
    While they're both fighting each other off...
    The U.S doesn't want other potential oil rich countries in that region to start extrating oil..
    So for that reason alone they dont want stable economies there..
    Or they basically dont want competition...
    Iran , you messed around with their country long ago...many times...
    Afghanistan , you supported people there who did all your dirty work...and now you'll calling them bad to make your self look good..
    The Middle East , you've been supporting Dictators in that region along with Isreal regardless...
    You've been installing Dictatators in that region who've killed alot of people..

Then your all sad about two darn buildings blowing up in ur country..
    Where's your feelings for the rest of the world , when your bombing them to bits and pieces...

10. good call marri, im with ya bro

11. soul8103

soul8103 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8600M GT
    My personal view on most things in these threads, is the only people that deserve and shred of compassion are innocent civilians. The problem with war is that generally those affected the most are the ones who seek normality and a half decent life. Instead they get their homes destroyed and families killed as a result of the phat cats agenda. I am wholeheartedly against war, religious fanaticisms, and imperialism, which the iraq war is.., modern day imperialism. What I am for is cultural integration and respect for others beliefs.

Personally I do not believe we are in world war III (YET) because I am not involved. I do not live in fear of terrorist attacks, I don't fear terrorists in general, i pity them. The only fear i have is anything happening to the people i love and am in direct contact with in general day to day life, but even then its not like i dwell on it. Enjoying life is my priority, Not being involved is my vice. Terrorism has not affected me, because terrorism is the act of instilling fear, which is something that just doesn't work with my ideals.

Those who genuinely fear the middle east, their ideals, and wish it to be obliterated are casualties of terrorism. You let them win, because you are not strong enough to rise above and condemn them, whilst showing compassion to those actually suffering in war, whether it 911 victims or innocents in iraq.

It's easy to spout hatred from behind your pc, but it's wholly different when you are actually involved. I feel for the Afghani people who have been ****ed over by religious fanatics, and the same goes for Iraq. The west fears them because they are so different to us in our eyes, and as a result we would rather destroy them then seek to understand the roots of the issue, and seeking to eliminate the issue of terrorism from its feet. Rather then pouring water on a fire we would rather add petrol to it.

I don't know all this war talk is pointless and depressing, instead of even giving it anymore of my time I am gonna go out, enjoy my family, friends, and the summer weather. Because selfish or not thats all that really matters to me. Anything else is beyond my capacity of concern, and if it does touch my thoughts, the only compassion i will ever show is towards innocents. Hatred is a waste of time.

12. Austyn

Austyn Guest

You speak some scary words.

13. WCASD

WCASD Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
    Way to go with tying in everything North Korea. Have you ever been to North Korea before? I haven't, my mum was there and we've got a few friends who live there as diplomats. "SS style racism", pfft, laughable.

14. Jason9875

Jason9875 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 8800GT
    Good thing we chose a great country to steal oil from.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Chart-of-Oil-Trading-Nation.gif

I mean its not there were any other countries that have just as many reasons to attack, that produce even more oil than Iraq.

We may ha- woah, did you actually just defend the Taliban? That is just completely and utterly mind blowing. You sir deserve a cookie for being so completely disconnected with reality.

Even at the very least, they freed a country from a terrible dictator, far from nothing.

I shouldn't even dignify this with a response, shame I just did.

So let me get this strait. Its asinine to assume everyone is a terrorist in the middle east because of a select few, yet it's somehow logical to do just that to the US Armed Services?

Ok. If you want to think so go right ahead.

15. DrSiN

DrSiN Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    Things aren't simply black and white guys they're shades of grey.

You all need to realise this otherwise you will never have an open enougth mind to accept truth when it conflicts with your version.

Some of the posts here are so remarkably stupid I actually feel sick that some of you go about your lives with the views that you hold , and im talking to the "leftys" and the "neo-cons" here in this thread. Some of you want to have a WW3 and take it to anyone who gets in your way (Not even the combined forces of nato have the ability to get and take a fight to several locations in the world. The only real countries in NATO with any projection of power capabilities are the USA and UK and to a lesser degree France) and the other half of you are so terrified of making tougth decisions that you're quite happy to sit back and let the planet descend into choas becuase it isnt directly effecting you at this moment.

You're so wrapped up in Left Vs Right wing politics this has just become another trashing ground for you to convince each other the other ones wrong.

Polarisation of views is dangerous.

16. ManicOne

ManicOne Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS 5850 Crossfire
    You gotta admit its pretty unfortunate that the west's oil ended up under middle eastern soil.......

17. Austyn

Austyn Guest

Yeah, i mean of all places america could of put its oil, they chose the middle east......

Do i get a cookie too?

*Flexes sarcasm*

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2007
  18. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    I didn't want this quote to go unnoticed.Here's the 'reasoning' that deserves the darwin award.You are one hell of a guy. I'm sure glad idiots are given public forums to shout their idiocy. Satch is getting slammed for presenting his beliefs, and this kind of garbage gets ignored? WTF? pffff

19. Foxbat25

Foxbat25 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 9800GTX`S
    Wow this thread is still going.
    Well let`s hope we make alien contact before the missles start flying.

20. ManicOne

ManicOne Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS 5850 Crossfire
    Gotta agree Palerider, Marri crossed the line there. But I've seen both sides of this "argument" cross the line many times. My problem is the argument, the fact that anyone could think killing each other is a smart thing to do. Oh, and while where at it, lets trash the planet too.

ps: Austyn
    :grin: :grin: :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.