1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Windows 98, 2000 or ME giving you a hard time ? Wanna try out Linux ?

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by GAbOSv23, May 25, 2001.

1. GAbOSv23

GAbOSv23 Guest

Hrm Linux.. Nice used it. on a box i got now. But isnt it a half assed way to go if you want a real box(TruNiX). Just seems peeps goin the route cause they cant admit that apple had it all along and Unix was too Txt'ish for'um. GUI is swee dont get me wrong. Still a shell tho. Reason for post... Wheres the BeOS fans? Wanna rock solid do it all no BS OS.. ?? look no further. (sides that smp g4 OSX box).

2. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by GAbOSv23:<br>
    <b>Hrm Linux.. Nice used it. on a box i got now. But isnt it a half assed way to go if you want a real box(TruNiX). Just seems peeps goin the route cause they cant admit that apple had it all along and Unix was too Txt'ish for'um. GUI is swee dont get me wrong. Still a shell tho. Reason for post... Wheres the BeOS fans? Wanna rock solid do it all no BS OS.. ?? look no further. (sides that smp g4 OSX box).</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    is this a post about BeOS? if it is i wanted to try it out but i can't find the cd i had it on..oh wel i got my win2k advacned server now so..........<br>

3. effenjee

effenjee Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 9800xt
    I downloaded BeOS for free. Not that hard. You get it as an .iso

4. GAbOSv23

GAbOSv23 Guest

<A HREF="http://www.be.com" TARGET=_blank>www.be.com</A>