Is this person mentally ill?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by T1tan, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Unfortunately even if she's was 50 she would still act like a teenager if it would have brought her money and fame.

Everything is sacrificed these days in the names of fame and money.

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Dudes, you thought she's a teeny? :eyes:

3. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    HaHaHa, so much truth.

But there is always love. LOL

4. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Short explanation is, these people got far enough to understand that it's personality that makes a Youtuber's letsplays popular, not the games. But not quite far enough to actually develop a real, unique, relatable, personality. So, instead, make a sad, fake, cringe worthy attempt at being 'fun'.

5. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    Thank the Lord for mentally ill people, normal people are boring

6. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    She seems to be very intelligent, I don't think you can be stupid and make such vivid and detailed descriptions on the fly verbally like she does, but she reminds me of two females I know who I'm suspicious are mentally ill. One is delusional and thinks her comic books are good (they are not) and acts like a nerd celeb; the other is also very highly intelligent, very attractive (both actually very attractive) and very medicated. The second one also speaks in weird voices sometimes when she is uncomfortable (must run in the family.)

So I don't think this Amy character is stupid, I think is is very smart (guarantee you she is making tons of money) but she has some issues in her tinker box. I mean she has pet dogs on minecraft, and she knows them all by name; and the way she talks seriously intimidates me.

7. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Sorry guys but people interpret the world in different ways. Also, the way she talks and dresses made me think she was younger than the apparently is. Either she's "young at heart" or she puts on a show for YT (fooled me allright) but I dont believe a normal 29 year old would act like that. But then again, there are all kinds of people out there in the world.

Last week I went to the liquor store and they're obliged to ask for ID if they think the customer looks younger than 25. The cashier girl asked me for my ID and I'm 36 years old. A couple of weeks ago I went on a date and the girl there guessed that I was at least 39. It's not always easy to guess someone's age :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL7HC0TykRE

8. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    I think this is a woman.

9. Slovakia OCteam

Slovakia OCteam Guest

GPU:
    GTX970 GIGABYTE G1
    I totally agree with you.

Im 28 and I only met one girl like AmyLee33 in my life.
    The fairy I met at university. Ive never got bored of her endless talking
    and she was damn hot like AmyLee33 too.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  10. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    Haha I honestly don't find this Amy chick attractive. She kind of looks like Irish caravaners forgot her in the basement of a cyber cafe when she was a baby.