Is there any RT command line list?? Searching for direct Hardware monitor launch!

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by PIRATA!, May 2, 2007.

1. PIRATA!

PIRATA! Active Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800 ULTRA
    As title! :)

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

There is Launcher allowing you to create module activation items, and launch items can be started via the command line. Is that what you're searching for?

3. PIRATA!

PIRATA! Active Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800 ULTRA
    I have found this in the help, but I would like to create a desktop shortcut to launch the RT Hardware monitor without the need to open RT from the taskbar and go with the mouse to choose the Hw monitor icon.

RT Hw monitor is very helpful for quick real praphic card monitoring, so it would be good to launch it with a simple and quick double-click on some icon.

Is that possible??

4. Grendel_66

Grendel_66 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Open RT, select the Launcher tab, click the green '+', select 'RivaTuner module activation item', click 'OK'. Fill in name (eg. 'HW Monitor'), select Module type 'Low-level module', select Module name 'Hardware monitoring', click 'OK'. Right click the new 'HW Monitor' entry in the Launcher, click the right-most icon ('Create shortcut to menu item'). In XP you can drag the new shortcut into the quick-launch bar to have it start w/ a single mouse click. That's it. :)

Last edited: May 3, 2007

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Absolutely correct. Also, keep in mind that you may start RT's launch items via command line directly by launch item name, so you may use this approach instead of creating desktop shortcut. Syntax is:

RivaTuner.exe /L:<Launch_item_name>

For example:

RivaTuner.exe /L:"HW monitoring"

6. PIRATA!

PIRATA! Active Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800 ULTRA
    WoW!!
    I think I missunderstand the RT help because I didn't understand I could be able to use the launcher to launch internal RT modules..

Thank you very very much!! :D

P.S.: RT really rocks in this last version!!! ;)