1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a way to get the power play tables values that MSI afterburner sets on the card?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by PontiacGTX, Jul 13, 2019.

1. PontiacGTX

PontiacGTX Member

GPU:
    AMD
    I find that when i apply an overclock on MSI the values dont apply into wattman I assume it sets the power settings independently to wattman but is there a way i could use get each values that are applied from MSI? for example when I download OverdriveNTool it doesnt show the P7(or any Poiwer state) voltage change from MSI AB and the voltage applied in driver/overdriventool is different to MSI Afterburner, I see that RX Vega doesnt go really well with MSI afterburner , do you have some suggestion?(I would prefer to use wattman since it seems to have an accurate clock speed report)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Undervolt on Vega is applied directly to hardware SMC, you cannot do what you want, cannot see it in wattman or wattman API based tools or export it there.