is the MSI AFTERBURNER app development dead already?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by SsXxX, Dec 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SsXxX

SsXxX New Member

GPU:
    RTX 3090 Suprim X
    Hi,

is the MSI Afterburner app still in development or did MSI already give up on it and stopped its development?

reason im asking is that i find it weird!! actually very very weird!!! that the last Final version of afterburner app is 4.6.2 which have been released long long ago before rtx 30 released (think maybe march or april 2020), i mean all other competing apps from evga, asus, aorus have final new final versions and are being updated almost weekly with new features coming in and bugs fixed all the time while we afterburner fans are still stuck with barely working buggy beta versions!!!

i mean its not like we pay less for MSI gpus to not get at least an equal software support level as other brands, and let alone the fact that after burner USED TO be the best gpu oc software of the bunch!

sorry for the long rant nevertheless ... now really is MSI Afterbuner being developed and will we get a FINAL version soon?

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Barely working buggy beta? With no RTX 3xx series support? And you not get at least an equal software support level as other brands?
    Try to read forum at least a bit prior to posting to avoid looking deadly stupiud. Take it as the first and the final warning.

gpkgpk likes this.
  3. SsXxX

SsXxX New Member

GPU:
    RTX 3090 Suprim X
    so the "Moderator" calls someone on the forum a dead Stupid!

good.

Edit: ah and stupid wasn't even spelled right! so its Stupid my friend not "stupiud" just so you know when you decide to insult someone else next time.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    The creator himself has spoken, lol not some mod, have some respect.

Andy_K likes this.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Every single statement you made in your first post is not true, misinforming and insultingly stupid if your read it being a person who create MSI AB. Closed. No need to continue posting your nonsense.

gpkgpk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.