Is it possible for the NSA to Spy through the Xbox Kinect ?

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 17, 2013.

1. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Grow some balls dude, ignoring the problem does not make it go away. Do you want a future for you children in which they can live freely? That's why I'm concerned. It's not just emails. They listen to your phone calls, skype calls, what websites you visit etc. They use this system to gather evidence against you so they can extract money from you. This is not freedom, this is slavery, a modern hi-tech slavery. As long as you do what they say and work to pay taxes then you are free? Think about it.

2. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    This planet getting so fuxexd up, bring forth the guillotine.

3. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    About the Cellphone thing. They claim that they are only checking for keywords in text messages and maybe in other things so they can act accordingly if some one is making a terroristic threat against someone. But who knows what else they are collecting from our cell phones.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  4. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    And what is going to be done about it? Nothing, that's what. So stop worrying about it and get on with your life, you will change nothing.

5. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    They also admitted to collecting call data so they know who you're calling and who's calling you.

6. Sprig

Sprig Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX560
    The *****'s and other Totalitarian regimes loved Role Model Citizens like you. It's all about you and yours and you don't care about the rights of others.

7. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    It's not so much about that, but really, what can we do to change that?

As far as I know, ever since this whole NSA ordeal was exposed, all people have done is bitch and moan about it on the internet.
    How is doing that going to change anything? some guy is going to make an online petition to outlaw it? hahaha

Unless you can get a large enough group to overthrow american government and all of its agencies, put new people in charge of everything and
    Make sure to get rid of such program, It will always exist and there's not a damn thing me, or you can do about it.

But of course such thing will never happen, so I will go on with my life. I don't want to be butthurt forever over something I can't do anything about. if you do, that's your choice.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  8. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    It's a sad day when an Irishman is not willing to stand up for freedom. Stop drinking that fluoride (hydrofluosilicic acid). I suggest you look at where that comes from.

9. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    I'm not Irish :) and I also need to update my location.

Secondly, come on. do you really see a revolution happening that would get rid of such a program 100%?
    And I say revolution, because that's the only way. sure they could pass a law that says its fobidden and praise it
    around the media that such thing no longer happens. when in reality, if programs like this exist, there will always be that
    One secret project (like this one) where such a thing occurs. except maybe this time around, it will stay secret.

10. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    All we need non violence, non participation. They loose their power in an instant.

11. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    non participation? :3eyes: wut

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    You know what would be a brilliant move by Microsoft; if they packaged the Windows RT Surface tablets, which aren't selling at all, with all pre-order and first batch Xbox One's. That way, the "Smartglass" would immediately be a hit and entice developers to take advantage of it right away. It would also help add a lot of value to the Xbox One and really help push it as "the main entertainment system in your house" concept.

And it wouldn't really cost Microsoft anything considering that all the Surface RT tablets are going into landfills once Intel's Bay Trail makes a landing. And it would be exactly the boost Microsoft needs right now for its Xbox platform.

13. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    *Deletes some "photos" off his phone.

That's a fricking brilliant idea man. If they did that, some people might actually buy the Xbox One after all. :D

Seriously that would be a great move from Microsoft. Would greatly benefit its console sales. :thumbup:

And probably also earn our Chillin a chillin position(pun intented) as a Sales adviser or something at MS.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  14. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Ya with the whole "it always has to be connected" it sure looks like it is plausible. Especially since they brought back because everyone wants it back.. :infinity: