Is F1 the only button that is registered by default on msi afterburner and rivatunner?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by Peyote, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Peyote

Peyote New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1650
    Today i am playing a game with trainer and also with msi afterburner and rivatunner on for temperature graph. While playing a game i am pressing f1 key to activated my trainer and f1 also hide the on screen display, so i am pressing f1 again to show the on screen display again. Beside f1 I also pressing f8 and f10 button to activated something on trainer and i am afraid by pressing f8 and f10 i am also turning on or off something in MSI AB or rivatuner.
    My question is beside F1, is there any F(2-12) key that registered by default for msi afterburner or rivatuner hotkeys or just f1 ?

Thank you.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

There is no such default hotkey in MSI AB.

3. Peyote

Peyote New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1650
    How about F1? I dont remember i ever set F1 as my hotkeys in "toggle on screen display"

[​IMG]

4. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 960 OC
    If you open settings and switch to the tab On-Screen Display the focus is automatically set to the first text input field and if it happened that you hit the F1 key in that occasion (maybe to bring up context help like in many other apps) this key was set as your hotkey.
    You are free to change it to any other key you'd like. MSI AB does not come with any global hotkey per default. You have to set them all manually by yourself.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

How about reading my reply? Once again, it is NOT default setting, you've defined it yourself.