1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPOD Classic 80GB 6th Generation, alarm won't work!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography, Home and Portable Electronics' started by Peter Buxu, May 21, 2012.

1. Peter Buxu

Peter Buxu Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OCX
    Hey gurus, hope that everything is fine =))............It's been long time ago since I came here!! Due to school related stuff etc. don't have much time to do ;(..............just have a quick question for ya...........as the title says, I have an IPOD 6th Gen. My brother yesterday bought me an external dock with built in speakers and we tried to make the alarm work onto it with a playlist but it did not worked either. Created another playlist and another one on - the - go but still the same problem is still there.

Googled it a bit and it seems that there are a lot of people out there, that encountered my very same problem, and the BEST part of it, is that everyone is still without an answer! If someone knows, how to make it to work, would be highly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day ^^ :cheers:

2. Peter Buxu

Peter Buxu Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OCX
    Managed to get around the problem now :D and the feel of waking up in the morning with your favourite song is just beautiful!!! Thanks the same guys =)

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    Well, tell us then, since if you looked hard on google then chances are this thread could come up as a result.