Internet issues Help please!!

Discussion in 'Network questions and troubleshooting' started by syliviex, Aug 6, 2012.

1. syliviex

syliviex Member

GPU:
    ATI radeon HD 4600
    Hello :)
    I've searched the net for hours to find a fix for this problem s:
    My connection is swinging up and down s: Sometimes i can't watch a Youtube Movie because it simply just doesn't Opload the video s: When i download small files it mostly just stop before its done downloading it
    For example i download AVG s: Just to get the installer thing on my computer i had to try download it twice because the first just stopped downloading s: After i got it on the computer the installer needed to download from the net to get the rest it needed to install AVG s: But it only downloaded a couple of MB at a time Then it stopped s: so i had to Cancel and retry installing it 5-6 times before it was done downloading it all s: My connection doesn't end but it just stop download/opload On the specific file s:
    When i installed LOL On the computer there was no problem at all s: But when i started the game i kept losing connection to the server in-game s:
    I have no idéa what the problem can be so can you guys please help me out?

and i am sorry for my bad English

2. syliviex

syliviex Member

GPU:
    ATI radeon HD 4600
    ohh and it is a Nvidia Nforce Raid-Controller

3. Lethal Abz

Lethal Abz Maha Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 470
    Sounds more like problem with hardware than internet. Try using a non raid HDD without the controller and see if you get the same problem.

4. syliviex

syliviex Member

GPU:
    ATI radeon HD 4600
    What do you mean ?