Information: Counter Strike Division

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Jeremy, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    It's a Texas server tmk, thats why. See if you can mask your ping. Ask an internet expert ;)

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Can't do much about it. There is a program though, that monitors your ping and tells you whether it is client side problems (your computer) or server side problems (the games host server ie texas). Google it.

3. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Wheeee, just got back from a scrim vs Team DT, almost won, but admin on other side was hacking bad :-/

Just so you guys know, G3D is still active in CSS. You guys who have not given me your Xfire screen names need to send em to mine, ToggleJesusOn. The NoS tags are the tags for my actual scrim team. Until we get like 10+ active (play almost every day) members, we can't get any real scrimmages on. Hope that clears things up about the extra tags I have on :)

Keep on owning those nooblets! Was glad to play with SirLink, Irfdude, and Logic today. Look forward to playing against Jeremy sometime.

4. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Satan, sorry about joining and then leaving about 5 mintues later, have some problem with ram timings but hopefully all is fixed now :p

5. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    I have ram timing problems too... I had an unexpected 0.00000008E Memory timing error yesterday.

XD

6. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Yeh stupid computers :p

I used to play everyday but kinda busy OC'ing atm, I FINALLY managed to get it to overclock well after weeks of head scratching :)

Need to sort out some H20 for myself at christmas xD

Jeremy could you please update the X-Fire list? Thanks

See you guys in the servers! :D

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Sure man sorry, keep forgeting. Done now. I am on study leave so I might be able to play more. I will also turn my x-fire on for once too!

8. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Update

9. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
    unless there is a european division, you can scratch me off the list. there is no point in playing with 150 ping

10. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    Been quiet here... :)

Hopefully will get some more activity after the holidays... I am looking forward to the time off to get to play some more!!! :D

11. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080 Ti GX Trio
    Hmm, this looks quite interesting. My friend and I have been playing CSS for at least a year now (on and off) and we are kinda interested in clan sorta stuff. We don't have VOIP or anything like that but we can play the game and contribute to a team :) If there is any sort of a tryout just let us know in this thread and we should be able to participate on wednesday dec. 20th sometime in the afternoon/evening. Also, you would know us on these forums as BuildeR2 and shadowfullcamo.

12. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Cool! Update, see other threads.

13. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
  14. fajitasforme7

fajitasforme7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    hey guys i just decided to start playing CSS today but do any of you know any servers where u dont get kicked for ping?cause my ping tends to be somewhat high and i was having trouble finding a server to play in.

15. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    none off hand... But don't get kicked much for ping...

Try sorting the servers by latency and see if that gets you one with a low ping...

16. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Or join our server and we'll just not kick u.

IP @ clan.guru3d.com

17. Kraft

Kraft Active Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon x1600 Pro PCI-E
    It was brought to my attention that the aa division will remain unactive due to no leader and source has really been my game of choice lately so i have decided to join the cs:s division of the guru3d. Satan you already invited me to the clan on xfire so i guess i am good to go i will be seeing you guys on our server off and on let me know if we have any matches coming up i would be more than willing to play:supercool

18. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Aight guys, closin this thread down, we have a new more clear and concise one that I just created. Without further adieu, there will be a Mod here shortly to lock this :)