In your opinion which is the best drivers for Nvidia and why??

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by AQUILES, Apr 7, 2005.

?

For you which is the best driver for Nvidia?

1. Forceware (Oficial)

87 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Something Else

106 vote(s)
    38.8%
  3. Omega

15 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. DHzer0point

18 vote(s)
    6.6%
  5. DNA-Force

8 vote(s)
    2.9%
  6. NGO

23 vote(s)
    8.4%
  7. Some other one (to specify)

16 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Phalkon30

Phalkon30 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800 GT @ 420x1175 /water
    I use the uninstaller that came with them. In the past I've found that it did not remove the program files folder (which I realize I could remove, but shouldn't need to), and I've also found registry keys for the drivers that driver cleaner did not remove. Mainly the registry keys were just branding that stuck around.

2. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    Thay are banned drivers that are not supported..

3. spectraman

spectraman Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 560ti
    Yeah the guys over at ****s r us love to bad mouth us Guru's even though Ilike their drivers.:(

4. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    Excuse me but Hilberts post makes US look the bad guys when we arent.. When we came out with a new driver and someone posted the link on here hilbert would delete the link and put his own. Hilbert also took it upon himself to delete any indication of **** R Us before the ban.... In the downloads section he would also not include where the drivers came from... So he wasnt giving credit where it was due. At that point One of our Administrators complained about it and he then was banned from Guru3d for complaining. Our members found out and started flaming Guru3d for it and thats how it all started.

Before you come to any conclusion you should hear both sides of the story. Hurry up and read this before Hilbert deletes this. Because i can guarantee u he WILL delete it.

5. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

daishi,.. build a bridge and walk over it

or find a mountain and climb over it

or my favourite.. go take a long walk off a short pier....

6. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    Well its kind of hard to work things out with him.... he said it can be worked out and he has not returned any of my messages so im assuming he doesnt want to work out these problems.

7. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    In the past not once the linkage request was made to me, I already tried to tell you that but you consistantly lean towards JRD1st comments.

Daishi for real ..

You PM me and demand that we link back in our forums, demand that your site is posted in the downloads and demand that your buddy boy JRd1st is unbanned.

Only then things will suddenly clear up according to you.

Last week I actually did consider to let things pass after you decided to clean up your forums from all that Guru3D hatried. The minute you removed the guru3d censorship I read that JRD1st enabled it again. Then I stumbled into the Adolf Hitler references about me on your board, which by the way are still there.

For me that was the point of no return. Good luck with your site, but really .. it's time to move on. I closed this entire deal last week already as I told you, I'm not wasting any more time on this.

Watch and observe:

[​IMG]

8. butterwaach

butterwaach Master Guru

GPU:
    AOpen Aeolus 6800 GT 256MB GDR3 @ 370/1050 + 77.76
    come on people! where is the point of flamming each otherwhen we share the same interests? i mean we are all here for better performance! evrything written in these forums is all about hardware, software an performance! people come here and join these boards to get help! so when we all share the same interests than where is the point of flamming each other?

fact is: this is hilberts site!
    fact is: if he removes a link and posts his own than we have to accept it cuz its his site
    fact is: that there are some rules we have to follow
    fact is: that adolf hitler references are **** and shouldnt be used anyways

please stop this flamming and get back to topic: help other people! cuz thats why are all here :D

9. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    I told you from what i saw i closed all the topics that had to do with that stuff... If i missed one please let me know...... and JRd1st did not enable the bad word filter again its still disabled. Instead of leaving that thread closed i deleted the entire thread (the one you referred to in the previous post)

Quite frankly i dont know who to believe on the links in the downloads but i dont really care as long as it was fixed.....

Last edited: Jul 28, 2005
  10. Quantum SLI

Quantum SLI Member

GPU:
    BFG 6600GT
    Tried them all cept for omega

And for my setup the NGO 7772 destroys every other driver ive seen whql or not, been in this driver game for awhile and I use to mod my own drivers by taking the best componets from all the rest of them but that was with my 3Dfx card which at the time couldnt be beat, Now Ive never tried to mod the nvidia drivers but after fruitless atempts at trying every modded driver on guru3d I tried to NGO ones and I play a VERY wide range of games from FPS to RPG to RTS , I have most of the recent titles including BF2 and First to Fight and I must say thank you to all the modders.

#1. place goes to NGO 7772
    2. Savage XP 7776
    3. Nvidia 7776
    4. Nvidia 7730
    5. ** 7641 type 3
    6. Savage XP 8040
    7. Nvidia 8040
    8. Nvidia 7772

Im so impressed with the NGO drivers is the reason I havent tried the New omega drivers "even though I used them alot in the past for my 3dfx card and im sure there prob good quality, im sticking to NGO.

11. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    Hey Quantum SLI,
    In the past I was only intersted in drivers that increased my benchmark scores even if the image quality suffered. Now I have been gaming more than running benchmarking so I am more intersted in not only performace but image quality as well. From what you say the NGO77.72 looks great. What is your take on the image quality of that driver in the games you have played? Thanks for your help and time man. Talk to you soon.

12. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Master Guru

GPU:
    N/A

You should thank Hilbert, After all he gave you the stage and area in his frontpage. ** drivers became famous because of him and not because of your skills. He gave you big amount of advertisement and many mirrors for your drivers as well.

Millions are looking at the Guru3D Driver database on a daily basis and they saw your drivers there. Guru3D is a very old and popular website. no doubt it's one of the best websites around, and you got your drivers in their database.

It seems Hilbert gave you alot and you guys repaying him with lame **** like "Hildolf" and crap like that. I thought he will ban you without any questions but he tried to gave you a second chance and I didnt knew he has alot of patience because other people may ban you without questions or chances. you still can post in his website so you should appreciate it.

The guy gave you his heart and you paid him with a knife. because of what? he hosted a mirror for you? and then you guys said **** about him after he gave you his heart and he ****ing gave you a second chance and you ****ed it too.

he gave you a finger and you tried to pull the entire hand, take my advice and do not spit into the well you are drinking from.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2005
  13. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Master Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    Is that Total Commander in the background? :p

14. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Master Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    Let me guess.. because of Z****n ?

15. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    Please tell me how he gave us a second chance.... because i wasnt aware of it. Hes like let me know if you want to make this better i send him some pms and i get none back..... i got rid of all the crap referring to "Hidolf" which let me point out i would NEVER say that about anyone. I took him off the blacklist and hes STILL off the blacklist. Im not the one who put Guru3d on the bad word filter... thats between him and JRd1st. I have nothing against Hilbert at all hes always been nice to me and i appreciate him helping us out with the mirrors. IF you would like to talk throw a pm my way Hilbert im trying to say im sorry that you had to read all that crap in the forums and i cleaned up the stuff i saw on their.

16. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Master Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    E-Mail him then..

17. Hilbert Hagedoorn

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    No need to mail me, as stated this topic is closed for me. Daishi, the problem is not you. It your buddy, I refuse to deal with him.

Regarding anwering to PM's, if the "situation was to be resolved " I was the one to meet with your demands, therefore I did not reply as quite frankly the PM's where insulting.

I gave you a clear and open reply a couple of posts upwards.

18. Hilbert Hagedoorn

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Ey .. of course. It's what Directory Opus was on the Commodore Amiga.

I love that tool !

19. omarmakki

omarmakki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GeForce 6800 (12x1,6vp)
    That is really insulting Hilbert. I didn't see this before. But now I think that u are right about all what u did...

20. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Master Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    Norton Commander is the best! since 1890.