I'm back from the war!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by urotsukodoji, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Hey urotsukodoji! Can't say I remember your nick, but welcome back anyway :)

2. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    urot how many frags..... :D

3. Silent Option

Silent Option Master Guru

GPU:
    Two EVGA FTW GTX 260 in S
    they don't deserved death saying that is just a sign of disrespect. The postwar Iraq thing is fubar but there no point in calling the soldiers dying yeah they deserve it for being a bully. I have a cousin serving in the Marine Corp in IRaqi you think I should tell him he deserve to die.

4. David

David Guest

LOL! look china has fish and chips! INVADE! lol.

5. David

David Guest

also, quick question...

you hear about all these american soldiers dying. what about the british soldiers? are the british just smarter than the americans? LOL j/k

6. Silent Option

GPU:
    You can criticise bush his plans and his post war lack of planing . But Do Not pin the blame on the soldier they are not even doing mass killings by placing Iraqis in gas chambers and so forth. They sign up they knew the risk and they volunteer for it. Nobody deserves death.

7. El Viento

El Viento Guest

I didnt meant the soldiers, but ALL WHO THINK THIS IS A VALID WAR. If your cousin thinks he is going to save the world because an idiot wants the oil he is brainless!

Come on! Im not a pacifist but invade a country with an excuse of FREEDOM to steal their oil is not valid!
    I think that Sadamm and Bush shouyld be shooting at each other, not other people fight for them! Let them both each other! :)

And yes! I disrepct this war, because again USA is thinking thay can control the world with their weaponry.

well... did you noticed that the UK army was responsible for the "winning"? And now that USA is "taking care" od the situation deaths started to appear?

8. Silent Option

GPU:
    unfortunately they are dying and just sickens me to the core that those serving in Iraqi deserves death. Give me a break I have two cousins in the Marines in Iraq and two brothers in the army. As someone who have families members serving there it just appalling hearing this liberal bashing of soldiers.

9. El Viento

El Viento Guest

First, there wasnt any gas, dude! Its not ***** or WW2! And there isnt ANY BIOCHEMICAL WEAPON... EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!

Again, I didnt mean that they deserve death, the the ones who think its a necessary war, they deserve death! such idiots!

10. El Viento

El Viento Guest

No! They know how to use their weapons! thats different!
    If a kid has an AK47 and a real soldier have a knife, the soldier will kill the kid EASILY!

Sorry, but USA send 2 apaches for hell just waiting the first wave of attack in Iraqi desert... boys with guns, thats the prob!

11. Silent Option

GPU:
    He volunteered for the Marines long before the War even started he enlisted back in 98. You think soldiers and Marines have a choice on where they are deployed. On the most part they don't and if they get sent to Iraqi they have to fight otherwise they will be court martialed or dishonorably discharge because they failed to fill out their contract. Also my brother stationed in germany talk to wounded soldiers who were in Iraqi they hate the current situation and just want to go home. I also criticise this war particular this post war planning and the lack of field commanders implementation of combating the improvised explosives.

12. Silent Option

GPU:

Ok I stand corrected.

13. El Viento

El Viento Guest

So appear another prob! People volunteer think that they wont be in a war... thinking that he will only do a safe duty in a office.

And I know that once enlisted you dont choose, Ive been in Army and by option I left it... argh! Leutenient Augusto! This really sucks! :)

I think that where our points diverge is that : you see them as heroes and I dont!

14. El Viento

El Viento Guest

talking about explosives and TOP OF CHAIN COMMAND...

did you noticed that the more are at ranks, the dumber you are? One thing I could not accpet is receive stupid orders from a higher rank and that I could not contest ONLY BECAUSE he was 1 year older in the army than me!

15. Silent Option

GPU:
    Odd thing is I'm going to enlist and I wouldn't mind going to iraqi and probably avenge the death of my brothers in arms. there a valid reason why you don't view our military because US past military intervention in Latin America.

16. El Viento

El Viento Guest

Correct me if Im wrong, but is the Brazilian Army who teach the US Seals and Marines how to combat in forest and places like here... If you enlist and are send to latin america (lets say colombia) you will find a brazilian teaching you! Oh, and our frontier is hold in the middle of Amazonia , Acre and Mato Grosso by our special forces, who teaches US how to fight... So, dont come tell me about my country militar intervencion!

17. El Viento

El Viento Guest

just a piece of advice,dont enlist thinking you going to avenge your "brothers in arms", because heroes die first in real life... thats why many died in vietnam

18. Silent Option

GPU:
    that is true. I'm just stating a fact that Latin American countries have bad light of US due to it's past military intervention.

19. Silent Option

GPU:
    Still gonna do it due lack of a permanent job in the states and the fact I love the MOS I'm gonna take.

20. El Viento

El Viento Guest

Man! Here is Brazil! US never had an intervention here, and sure it wont happen! Believe me, theres no "bad feeling" about US here (I eat at McDonalds and drink Coke! HUAHUAHUA).

I think that the bad light you meant is because the goverm of USA has the BAD BEHAVIOR to try looks like the savior of the world! People dont want forgeirns end its home problems! Would you like if from nowhere I go to your house and began to say what is right or what is wrong? and if you dont accpet I pulla gun and obligate you to follow what I said? Its the same, got it?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.