I'm back from the war!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by urotsukodoji, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serAph

serAph Guest

ironic thing is that you find it OK when Saddam slaughters his own, but we cant go over there and put an end to it. Sounds like the media's got a hold of you, my friend...

2. serAph

serAph Guest

the best way to do it is to disconnect an RJ45 jack or two ;)

ya need yer IP address for interaction with the webpages you see. Oh - and get used to seeing those damn "I know your IP address" pics in pplz sigs - one person got one and the next day there's 10 ppl with'em.

3. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

I actually work for the media, however the hold it has on me is only financial, yes he slaughtered his own people but would our two nations have gone to war if Iraq didn't have black gold?...shift the conflict, if the whole Saddam Iraq thing happened in Pakistan would we have gone to war? The answer is only yes if Pakistan housed a large stockpile of oil, or fish & chips if your British. Now can we put this to rest, it's getting too political, I came here to talk about...well anything, the amount of DVDs you own, the amount of times you've slept on the floor due to alcohol etc, come on peeps tell me about yourselfs....and no more bloody war talk or else I'll rant on about 1942 and how it took one nation so bloody long to give us Brits an hand.....END

4. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

Hey nice to hear from you hope to chat to you some more or frag you in HALO or something...cheers :)

5. Rusty 2k3

Rusty 2k3 Guest

Well hi there m8 and welcome back you wont recognise my name but ive been here since about 2001 my self just changed profile:D , so you will probably notice that this place has changed a bit;)

6. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

yeah i noticed alot of my old buddies are banned - martys web for instance and does anyone know what happened to marian?

nice to hear from you rusty :)

7. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    LoL Dude I am a Admin here and would be the last person to be banned here since I am one of the people who do the banning ;)

8. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

apologises martys web, but good to hear from you again it's been so long its all become a blur! arrrgggh!

9. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    Yep WB injoy your stay here and have a cyber beer on me :)

10. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

so does anybody remember marian, I've seen havoc, still too old for his age (scary) yall had a strange array of names, some are coming back to me, Icecold, obviously Hilbert - I remember some of you giving mead headshots in Unreal Tourny back in the day

11. Rusty 2k3

Rusty 2k3 Guest

Well yep quite a lot of the old Guru's have left:(

12. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

Damn shame, so you yall still play multiplayer at weekends, I hate playing with random clans I miss the guru deathmatches

13. Rusty 2k3

Rusty 2k3 Guest

Lol you telling me stuff i dont even know here lol;)

14. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    We try to, but alot of the normal people that play / use to play have become busy and don't have as much time for gaming anymore. :(

15. El Viento

El Viento Guest

Just to mention,. the war isnt over yet.

As you may know by the news, ONU has "quit" Iraqi and day by day more US soldiers are dying. Ten of them 2 days ago. Sorry, but its going to be another vietnam... Dont care the US have more power, THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT A WAR, and they always have a prob with their proud...

Anyways, they deserved it... Oil war, not a freedom war! Hmmm... I dont like Saddam, but I dont like the way they got an excuse for war... :p

16. Kurakk

Kurakk Guest

Welcome back man.

17. Nytro

Nytro Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward Geforce 4 TI 4400
    You'll find that almost all of the old gurus are gone. I'm halfway gone. I post once in a blue moon. GTA left a while back, only after making the most posts in history.

Speaking of old members, does any one know if Daf still posts here?

18. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    Havent seen daf in a while.

p.s. Welcome back. Not sure if we ever met before you left. But wb anyhow.

19. dr jonz

dr jonz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x HIS Radeon 7970 Ghz
    I talked to daf the other day. He's keeping fairly busy right now, but he'll probably be back around during the holidays some more.

also, you're right, its not the same as before since all the guru's left. I guess I'm part of the 2nd generation on this forum (that'd be my guess, I came along when all that mess was going on a couple winters back and when the site was down for a month or so).

anyway, enough rambling from me, welcome back!

20. Titan

Titan Guest

i feel like i missed out on so much *sigh* :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.