I'm back from the war!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by urotsukodoji, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

After about a year and a half away from guru3D I'm back. I've been finishing film school and doing crazy things round the world hence my absence.

Hope you guys remember me (i'm the opinionated one!) nice to see some of you have advanced to Dark Jedi (I may have to play catch up).

Drop me a line tell me what you've been doing over the past year and any newbies, hi I'm urotsukodoji - tell me about yourself

2. Misdirection

Misdirection Guest

Did you shot any terrorist or Iraq insurgents when you were at war?

3. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

The only Iraqi's I shot where on a Sony Beta Cam - guns are for Halo not real life!!!

4. nVidiaGuru

nVidiaGuru Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 260M GTX 1Gb
    guns are for killin :D

5. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

I notice from your location you live in WACO TEXAS - and you say guns are for killin', hmmm let me think, how can I point out the irony without being rude - oh do americans get british irony yet?

6. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    no

7. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

thought so!

8. Misdirection

Misdirection Guest

Ok.. bakc from the war? Which war did you go? Operation Freedom or Operation Iraqi Freedom?

9. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

Operation Iraqi Freedom, and we don't call it that, we call it a massive game of quake because Bush couldn't be bothered to buy a PC and Blair - well all I can say is if this was prison he'd be picking up alot of soap!

10. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

Oh by the way in case you hadn't guessed I hate war and the massacre we had was not a war, more like a slaughter!!!

11. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

What is war then? When is it not slaughter and instead justified war? The liberation of Iraq had fewer casualties that any other war besides the first gulf war, military or collateral.

12. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

I hate more the slaughtering of 2+ million plus innocents during Hussein's reign. As hard as it is to continue hearing about American and Iraqi deaths, to let his regime continue would have been a far greater injustice in my opinion.

13. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

point taken, this war had fewer casualties, granted - however, the fact that we were lied/misled/conned (cross out as required) into going into battle in the first place is not something to be proud of. Seeing an Apache Helicopter is cool - seeing it blow up a couple of kids is not - I object to the term collateral damage. The US. throws this word around too many times but I'm going to stop now cause this post was meant to be a 'hello I'm back' not a political debate.

BTW please remove my IP details from your post or I will have to reset my modem

14. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

LOL, those signs are all over the net. I cant see your IP, only you can and no-one else. I can only see mine. Dont sweat it.

15. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

How do I hide my IP address then, I'm behind two firewalls!

16. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

It just broadcasts your ip to you only, it doesn't mean you're not secure.

17. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

What do you think of it now? :D

18. urotsukodoji

urotsukodoji Guest

damn script kiddies!

19. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

lol, no scripts, its just a joke. Go to danasoft.com and you can get yourself one.

You automatically assume I'm a script kiddy and not a master black-hat, lol?

20. CVND

CVND Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 6800 GT OC Modded with NV5
    welcome back
    im new here i have been in guru like for 2-4 month
    but is cool to got you back from there
    it always good to have more people here in guru.

i hope you get that year back in your life

well enjoy new freedom hehehehe;)
    cya around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.