illuminati & Freemason

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fyew-jit-tiv, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Hi, Psychlone, "Just because Masonry does things behind closed doors doesn't mean that ALL Masons are evil"

You use the words that people are worried about.."NOT ALL" Meaning there are some and its those some that people are worried about. For example wtf was G.W.B doing as part of a secret society when he was running the biggest super power on this planet.? That in its self is enough to create and fuel serious suspicion and help confirm what conspiracy theorist argue.

Again I'm not taking any sides here. Cause i don't know anything.!

Dude help me out here... I'm puzzled by the last part of you following quote..?
    Highlighted in red.?
    Doesn't mean that *all* the Christians would sell out their leader for a bag of coin, nor that *all* the white-men would give chicken pox to the natives just because they were on our land when we arrived.

Forget the last part i clearly didnt read that statement properly.!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. BigAlBeast25

BigAlBeast25 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI OC
    I believe the Illuminati and Reptilians work together to control this planet(its a shame because they are both evil) from what I have heard. But the other human like races and the greys are trying to help us, as well as starseeds ( or starchildren) etc. (don't kill me for my opinion, I know most of you will think I'm nuts but w/e)

3. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Hi BigAlBeast, Thanks for taking part in this thread. I have to point out here a major discrepancy in your statement. "from what i have heard" that statement seem to pop up alot from of conspiracy theorists.. I do think if your going to believe in something then your belief should be based on facts and not what you hear. Unless your sources have provided facts for you in which case you should then use these facts, provide links etc, to support your belief.

I take no sides in this thread/debate as i am searching for truths myself.

4. BigAlBeast25

BigAlBeast25 Master Guru

GPU:
    What I mean by "what Ive heard" is what people that I really trust(as well as numerous other people) have told me about what is really happening, thats why I have my strong belief in this.

5. Solinari

Solinari Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr
    I don't know if it's necessarily a bad thing that the world leaders in politics and business can meet and discuss things candidly without fear of everything they say being put in the papers. The thing that bothers me is that many of the owners of mainstream media are included in these meetings and while it's a business i still can't help but feel that some of this will lead to an agenda that requires the cooperation of the media.

I don't believe the fate of the world is decided in a Freemason Lodge, i think there are so called Masonic symbols used in creepy ways but whether or not they originate from Freemasons i am not so sure.

I definitely think a lot of the world leaders are in cahoots with banking families and that these families have orchestrated events to suit their purposes, war being the biggest one.

Conspiracy documentaries are my favourite boredom buster so i have seen many of them. I tend to stay away from the "Zionist" (not necessarily Anti-Semitic but many of them simply are), Nazi Moon Base stuff and much more recently the 9/11 stuff of which i still have questions but no longer subscribe to the "truthers" version of events on which they can't even agree. I have mainly been sticking to UFO stuff from Nick Pope who is my favourite speaker and the History Channel stuff which can be way out there. I have also seen some stuff on the occult (Aleister Crowley/Jack Parons CREEEEPY!) and the relation to hip hop (Jay-Z Rihanna) and while i don't know what is going on you have to admit they are making some creepy videos with weird symbols that can be interpreted as Satanism. I have looked at some David Icke stuff too and while i think he has some very interesting points to make i mainly do it for entertainment purposes because the stuff is way out there, i think he has destroyed his credibility on some fundamental issues that are very intriguing with his hollow moon mind ray theories.

As for the title of this thread well i think it's sort of unfair to include Freemasons within the title, i think Illuminati and Conspiracies would have been better. While i accept it appears there is "Masonic" imagery being used in some very strange ways i am not convinced it is an agenda being forwarded by Freemasons but rather an elite group who may happen to be Freemasons.

It's the occult black magick and ritual weirdness that creeps me out, how supposedly intelligent people are putting stock in to this stuff makes me wonder if there is really something to it and whether or not it's sinister in nature.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  6. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Interesting P.O.V. Do you believe that the Vatican are at war with your beliefs? Another thing i have being trying to search for but finding hard to work out.. Freemason "say" they believe in god right? Is this the same god that christians and catholics alike believe in.? I only ask this cause every mason i speak to talks about god but never goes into any great detail and its hard to read between the lines as there is SOOOOOO much BS on the net about all secret societies, makes it very hard to follow.

I take no sides in this debate. Just seeking knowledge.!

7. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    I hear that... But you do see the loop hole in your statement right? Im just pointing out what people would use to argue against your P.O.V. Thanks

8. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Well said, Another interesting P.O.V. Thou i must point out that most of the symbols that are used do come from older civilizations.. the reason i named this thread so is to keep things on an even ground. Without leaning to much to oneside if you understand what i mean.!

9. BigAlBeast25

BigAlBeast25 Master Guru

GPU:
    You have probably heard of Project Camelot before, but they do a lot of really nice interviews in my opinion. (although some people in this thread may laugh at Project Camelot)

10. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    No i havn't but i will do a search.

11. Solinari

Solinari Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr
    I have heard of Project Camelot and Avalon (not sure if they are basically the same) and the only one i actually watched was the Steven Greer interview but that was mainly due to antagonistic nature of the interview, i found it funny that they disagree on practically absurd things.

Steven Greer has done some good work and i do believe there is something to disclose but i think Steven Greer is a bit nuts myself since he claims he is a contactee, not an abductee, so it implies the contact was mutual ie. he wanted to make contact and so did "they". I have not seen Greer make these claims before but it is on his Wikipedia page and while it's not the most reliable of sites it's mostly correct (in general i mean).

I think a lot of people that are interviewed on Project Camalot are frankly nuts, some of them are complete whack jobs and i think the interviewers are pretty nuts too, they have claims of abduction too but as far as i could tell on the Greer/Camalot interview they seem to think that there are at least 2 types of alien abduction, one by actual benevolent alien greys and the other that are cloned greys that come from "the government" who abduct people to further an evil agenda. While i am far from convinced people are getting abducted i suppose it's not that much of stretch if you believe aliens are visiting the planet. I am not entirely sure i believe this is the case, i definitely think something is going on and the UFO phenomena is real because of (as Nick Pope says) the 5% of very compelling cases with credible witnesses (civil/military pilots, police and military personnel) which can be backed up with radar data. What they are or who is controlling them i really don't know but i am sure someone does. I definitely don't subscribe to them being demons as many many people are claiming, mostly Christians on Youtube. If they were demons then this suggests they're satanic in origin and for that it means it's a God v satan thing and as Bill Hicks says "what could stand against Gods will?, NOTHING!! Nothing could it". So i'm with him on that.

12. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5970 Engineering
    I've got to derail and go to religion for a second just to prove a quick point, then back to the topic at hand.
    There has been more blood shed in the name of Christ and Muhammad than any other thing in all of history - not wars, not famine, nothing comes close - and in that, there have been some *very*, *very* evil people - but that doesn't mean that all Christians or Muslims are evil people, right?
    Notwithstanding religion, let's talk about tribal warfare for a second - leaders of tribes have fought for land that didn't belong to them for as long as there has been people - and that certainly could be construed as evil as well, but those leaders that had evil intentions don't reflect the tribe as a whole, right? I mean, there's GOT to be people that don't agree with that.

So when I said 'not all Masons', I meant that there are evil people in every possible walk of life, and just because some would choose to be a Mason, doesn't reflect the Masonic belief system, just like any crazy religious fanatic doesn't represent their religion or any tribal leader doesn't have their public's best interest at heart.

That was me trying to inject a little dry humor into the subject, perhaps shouldn't have been said the way I said it, but to clarify, when the white men came to America, *some* of them gave chicken pox to the Native Americans here...to help decimate their numbers and make it easier to take control of their land.
    That certainly doesn't mean that all white men would have done the same, but there must have been some with evil intentions or it wouldn't have happened - and positively they were Quakers and/or Christians...and again, most absolutely doesn't mean that all Quakers or Christians have those same evil intentions and would have given chicken-pox infected blankets to the Natives.

All I'm trying to say here is that there is going to be 1 evil person for every 1000 people you ever meet...and that 1 person doesn't necessarily reflect the views of the other people that are in his religion/organization/tribe/corporation/etc.

Psychlone

13. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    If you become a member you will find out. Alternatively just google, there is loads of info available. Some very accurate, other less so.

For all the people nay-saying Freemasonry who are not Freemasons I say this, keep an open mind please. I have never seen the organisation do anything other than good deeds.

Most organisations have their secrets. Secrets are everywhere, between parents and children and between siblings. Boss to office junior. Government and the electorate. The Cabinet and the party etc.

14. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    Only problem is that most research will come up with stuff that paints an image of freemasonry that is not very good (google at least), so that's not going to be helpful

15. Laykun

Laykun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    We're on to you. You will be hearing from us within the coming months.

16. BigAlBeast25

BigAlBeast25 Master Guru

GPU:
    lol

17. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    a few people on here are "very close"

It's far more complex that just saying
    christians are evil or
    masons are evil

I suppose not many of you kniw about the 13 Illuminati bloodlines
    or about MK-ULTRA, The Jesuits, the Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations,
    it's too much
    but you gotta know the story and not just say that USA is the devil
    I've read a LOT about this.. to the point of getting sick of all that I found out.
    if you have questions.. please ask

18. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    These are some of the things I do research on everyday, yet I'm considered to be a nut case by many, because I make assertions such as the government agencies planning on controlling and taking over the internet. The real nut jobs are the ones who refuse to open their eyes. Many "filesharing" domains have already been shut down. Granted, these are illegal; but that's where it starts. When I say they continue to take more and more of our rights and freedoms away, I'm not just blowing hot air!
    http://cartoon77.com/
    http://www.dotweekly.com/list-of-government-ice-seized-domain-names

19. BigAlBeast25

BigAlBeast25 Master Guru

GPU:
    ding ding! winner!

20. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Well; if we're talking secret societies; here's one that I just discovered...I must be slipping. ;) They're poised to take control of the world's water supply. Why not...Monsanto and friends already control the "food"! I was disgusted to find that Dairyland "original" EGGNOG's main ingredient is now HFCS.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread636342/pg1