illuminati & Freemason

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fyew-jit-tiv, Nov 24, 2010.

1. xodius80

xodius80 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
    +2000

2. seaplane pilot

seaplane pilot Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Strix
    Bilderberg Group bad Mojo.

3. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Actually the Mayan's/Aztecs mostly followed Quetzalcoatl, at least during the period I would considered more enlightening, as before and after this time period there was quite a bit of human sacrifice.

Quetzalcoatl, the feather plumed serpent, described to be tall, white, and have a long gray beard. Quetzalcoatl basically taught them not to be savages, taught them medicine, well I could go on, but everything you would consider an enlightened civilized society would know/learn.

4. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 FTW
    "The Bavarian Illuminati in an earlier form created the Knights Templar and Freemasonry to safeguard ancient esoteric knowledge from coming into the hands of the Power Elite and was set up as an opposition to the powers-that-be.
    The Freemasons, under the influence of the Bavarian Illuminati, started a new branch of Freemasonry - Freemasonry of the Scottish Rite with its 33 degrees (33°) of initiation where also the esoteric knowledge from the Knights Templar were intermixed. After had begun as a benevolent organization, it was soon infiltrated by the malevolent Brotherhood and eventually taken over by them. Today it is one of the most (if not the most) powerful secret society in the world, including members within high politics, religious leaders, businessmen and other for them useful individuals. As we speak, the head of Freemasonry worldwide is the Rothschild Banking Family."

5. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]

i was checking mayan and aztec culture not so long ago and yea i found out that they sacrificed people and their body parts.. that wasn't so fascinating anymore :S
    what caught my eye was that they "worshiped" various planets, especially Venus as their guidelines for various calculations,etc..
    http://www.ridgenet.net/~n6tst/maya/
    here is a cool photo of venus and mercury aligned together above mayan structure, happens every 8years:infinity:

well imo the only remote connection would be if the templars discovered some of the ancient mayan calculations, knowledge and keep it to them self, like from Egypt and other cultures.. and then pass it on to new generations and now that some of the freemasons left and made 33°, maybe yea that's why there are conflicts between illuminati and 33° freemansons..
    both sides know these secrets from ancient worlds and maybe actual life itself - existence, and yet each group does its own thing..

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  6. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    The study of astronomy and building of pyramid like structures is an inherited trait from their predecessor civilization the Olmecs, who in turn inherited from another more ancient civilization. Who actually, from best evidence, was a sea faring (as in crossing oceans) civilization. The reason of this speculation are ancient maps showing un-iced Antarctica and very detailed cost-lines, in addition...the reason they conclude they were sea faring is because the development of astronomy (to the extent that culture did and later passed on) was to navigate over the ocean. So on and so forth.

The only thing I am not sure on is if they developed mathematics before Astronomy, thus the building of pyramid type structures, after. Or if they had mathematics from building such structures and it was later applied to Astronomy to travel the world over water.

7. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Difference between illuminati & Freemasons

Quite the opposite in fact the illuminati where a group of renown scientist and philosophers from Sir Isaac Newton to Galileo. The organisations main aim was to escape prosecution from the Vatican (Inquisitors). How they went about this or what they did is unknown to me.

Freemasons? Iffy subject but technically they could exist in today's world where corporations are more powerful than the government. I guess it's natural to wonder who's holding the most strings. :program: "Doubt its this guy tho" lol!

[​IMG]

8. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    interesting, hm well Mayan had their own math techniques, but yea to build such things they would need probably something like that levitation device, and maybe they got that from Egyptians idk, well its right across the sea :D

and egyptians got it from who knows what, reptilians maybe?
    :D lol or why would they mention reptilians for no reasons, on one fiction drawing table made around 2008 with current politicians names etc and on top it shows: nwo =>they>>fremasons, illuminati,.. and one human consults with reptilians and then this human with => nwo or they.. it was more of a joke, but it had just a little truth in it, and now i cant find it anymore its like it disappeared of net lol:pc1:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  9. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    It's a great organization that has a very positive role within society. I know a handful of Masons and none of them are bad people. My grandfather was a 33'rd degree Shriner even. Here in Muncie, IN we have a huge Masonic Temple building. I'll also attest that Masons do not do evil. Actually the organization is attuned to doing quite the opposite.

10. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Hi Tekkmarine, For sure i have read alot about what you have mentioned, and the one thing i see alot is the argument between Science and Religion. The problem i am having at the moment is understanding who are the angels and who are the demons. Fundamental floors in both arguments. But this thread will sure bring out both sides for this i have no doubts. Thank you for you involvement.

11. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    The Hunter, Psychlone...

I thank you guys for being apart to this thread. This is the way that people should debate. You both clearly are seeing the light on different sides of the coin and the fact that you both have kept this clean leaves me with nothing but pure admiration for you both.

I have to say thou, NO MATTER who's seeks to rule this world none in my book can possibly win. At this point in time i believe that We have all over looked the fact that none of us, good or bad can win against the power of mother nature of which will have the finally word or action.

12. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Given the similarities of structures, mythology, and other various things it is pretty clear that no currently known civilizations such as the Mayans, Egyptians, etc uniformly held those necessary types of knowledge. I'm not an archeologist, but in my opinion (and shared by others) is that there is a singular ancient human race which held immense advanced knowledge and spread it throughout the world. What we see now of the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, etc is a derivative of this knowledge and technologies.

I mean, if you look at the Pyramids in Egypt, the older pyramids are larger and could be considered more advanced, while newer ones were built less well. This could give credence the idea that the oldest ones (which I believe are 10k years older than ethnocentric Egyptian leaders say they were built) were built either by this ancient race, or directly by the people of the area that were taught by this ancient race. But as time went on, there wasn't a sophisticated education system, so the knowledge slowly dwindled away.

13. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Your English is better than many North Americans! ;)

14. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    IMO; the people who toss around the phrases "conspiracy theorist" and "tinfoil hat" are the most ignorant people on the planet.
    http://listverse.com/2007/08/27/top-10-secret-societies/
    http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/secret-society/list-of-secret-societies.html
    I'm wondering; how many of you think there's a relationship between the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Club of Rome, Committee of 300, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Skull and Bones? Therein lies the true POWER controlling everything in this society. Actually, at least three of these groups have many of the same members...and they're all multi-billionares.

15. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    I am a Freemason, and yes we are allowed to tell people.

I haven't been for the last couple of years, in fact I'm actually returning to the Lodge this Christmas after seeing an old friend recently. Basically Freemasonry is about friendship, yes it is exclusionary against women and so on. However, I have never seena single Freemason do anything underhand or conspiracy theory like to get ahead in work or anywhere.

We meet once a month and discuss a few things, but nothing on religion or politics is tolerated. Have a meal, a few beers and give a lot of money to charity. Indeed, we give millions to charity every year.

Imo it is a worthwhile organisation.

16. thecake90

thecake90 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    Why do you spread and hide your symbols everywhere? What's with all the rituals?

17. Dahzeal33

Dahzeal33 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 275 SLI
    Why does it matter? Does that make them bad?

It's just a secret man club that does lots of charity work...get over it.

I grew up next door to a shriner, who's group gave lots of money to burn victims, and sponsored our local circus every year. I always got free tickets :) I also grew up pretty poor and he always gave us left over food and stuff from events they had.

Actually, the only negative thing I can say, and this is only because I'm a Christian, is that some of the oaths you must say to join one of these organizations is contrary to Christian belief. Like swearing on your life or soul or whatever.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  18. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Look you cannot blame people for askinging or suggesting that Freemasons are up to no good. We all know where there is secrecy often there is something to hide, and this fact clearly worries people. Further more with all the conspiracy theory's and FACTS that are out there you would have thought that this organization would have released some sort of counter action to disclaim alot of what people are reading and hearing and watching.!
    As for donating money to causes... again we all know that alot of organizations use charity work to cover up there hidden agendas.. Bill gates for example. I am also aware that anyone can join a Freemason lodge but this does not mean they will discover anything about what happens behind close doors.

Please note i am not taking any sides here as I'm wanting to hear both side of this argument.. The only problem i have is the LACK of information coming from Freemason members.

Regards.

19. Dahzeal33

Dahzeal33 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 275 SLI
    If I came across as being a jerk, I didn't mean to. As for "LACK of information coming from Freemason members":

1 - Why SHOULD it be anyone's business that's not a member, unless there was proof of some serious wrong-doing?

2 - Information from members other than what is public would kind of defeat the point of a secret society right?

Live and let live, you know?

20. Dahzeal33

Dahzeal33 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 275 SLI
    *cough* now who is being narrow minded? You're obviously not a Mason or Shriner, therefore can't know that much about it, and you just called it's members mind controlled zombies in short.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's this type of bass ackwards thinking that p*sses me off, as the same thinking is applied to religion all the time. It's "holier than thou" thinking, or accusing a group of something you yourself are more guilty for.