illuminati & Freemason

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fyew-jit-tiv, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    Yeh as someone who was raised as a Catholic I'm not too impressed by the Vatican and the leaders, it seems sumtimes people praise them instead of God himself, for example I think people sometimes regard the Pope as more than just a man. (again sorry I'm not making this a religious argument just wanted to point that out)

2. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5970 Engineering
    (I LOL'd) ;)

Many people join Masonry for many reasons, and many leave for many reasons - exclusivity shouldn't be one of them. Just because 'anyone can become a Mason' doesn't mean that everyone can grasp it's inner core.
    Oh, and 'rich and powerful'? Depends on your point of view. ;)

Congratz, Palerider and stut85.

Psychlone

3. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    My grandfather and uncle are Freemasons, IDK what that really means to me thouigh. To become a member you have to be accepted by a test after being vouched for, or be related to a current member.

4. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Have i missed a joke there Psychlone.. Or is that one of those sercets?

5. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti
  6. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
    Freemasons = Knights Templar oki i win

edit: i most likely should read the thread... :D

But Freemasons and Knights Templar cool stuff... USA was pretty much founded by Freemasons or whatnot and Columbus was Templar.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  7. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    So i have just learnt where Friday the 13Th originated from.!

8. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    ^ lol I'm at that exact point in that program too

9. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Great... im finding it very interesting.!

10. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    lol then this would fit in nicely xD

hm i cant find that pic anymore, there was a reptilian in the middle and on top of all NWO with two branches They and one more.. can't remember atm

but i found this

[​IMG]

and this sentence seems interesting
    and Luficer is suppose to be morning light - son of the dawn - planet Venus..

actually yea its a sect to brainwash and make you a "better/smarter person" if i can call it this way..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/49018-illuminati-freemasons-secret-societies.html

a long read, i found this on page 6.

some info about illuminati, looks legit

http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

or this card game with 9/11 attack game card.. lol
    http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/ICG.html

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010

11. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    @ The Hunter.. That has to be some of the most creapest ~~~~ i have ever heard in my life.!

12. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    i know, i hope its not like that, but that's how i saw it - the part of becoming a better /smarter person, especially when i've read a bit deeply @ that defence.pk forum..there are 2 guys who know allot and they told a few things..

13. Arctucas

Arctucas Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    Wait a minute, let me grab my hat:

[​IMG]

14. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TheHunter, Brother, with all due respect, you're still only looking at one side of the story.
    Your reference to defense.pk is astoundingly naive...the dead giveaway is when someone says "I was told". So who told him these things? His grandmother? An entity from another dimension encountered during a DMT trip?

This "Sur" guy has to be best buddies with David Icke...there's no other way around it! He rants about "Black Magicians" for a minute, then trails off into HAARP along with a *wealth* of other (mis)information.

Seriously. These are the exact reasons that you're not going to understand what it's *REALLY* about - you're still only padding your quest with a single-sided coin.

About reading the Qu'ran backwards or replacing words from the Holy Bible, just how many people here -or anywhere- have even read them cover to cover? (not only that, but "Sur's" version of the Qu'ran is obviously a poorly-translated copy, and his 'verbatim c/p' is injected with his own thoughts and superimposed with his own beliefs)
    How about the Bahagavad Gita or Vedic Texts?
    How about the Tanakh, Kethuvim, Torah &Talmud?

I could easily say that I read all of them backwards lying on my back, upside down, and that I get some sort of paradoxical evil thrill from it - AND, many people would believe me, but that's not the case. I have read them though, and I have a deeper understanding of religion in general because of my own personal quest to find the truth.

But, I digress. This is not a religion thread, and shouldn't be pushed in that direction - especially with conspiracy-theory driven websites and links that force their view onto minds that can't be subjective about their materials.

Anyway, I'm not here to glorify or dismiss. To each their own. We are all on different paths, all learning at different speeds and levels.

One last deep-thought for the masses:
    There are MANY buses to Detroit. Some get there faster than others, some get a little better gas mileage, and some have a little brighter journey, but in the end, all of them end up in Detroit.

;)

Psychlone

15. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    i respect your believes and i see you know allot,.

and the other side is, or you can't tell..

so you're saying its not about becoming a better (all knowing, open minded) person, by their believes (freemansons) or is this only a part of the whole story..

and that comparison at the end about Detroid, it represents death?

16. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    That is some nice bull**** there, I can explain it pretty simply. FM does not require you to believe in a deity specifically, but they are required to believe in a "grand architect" of the universe. Many members simply see "god" this way. So in conclusion, in no way to FM "worship 'Lucifer' (which btw is not the name of the devil/satan), as FM does not worship anything beyond a "grand architect".

Given their own "building" heritage their belief really isn't all that unbelievable in foundation.

17. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TheHunter: You've very close there. What I know and say comes from experience, not from what others have told me.
    I have made it my life's work to ensure I know the whole truth, no matter what it is. I always take both sides of a story into account before making a decision on what I believe is the truth, and I don't know everything...yet. ;)

Masonry is indeed about becoming a better person. Masonry teaches a good man to be better - a better father, a better husband, a better person all-around because of the high moral standards and teachings that have been upheld for centuries.

And close on the Detroit thing too - it's all about enlightenment AND death. (and very true in either aspect if you think about it)

Never any disrespect intended, so if I've made anyone feel that way, I apologize, I'm a person of value, and I value knowledge most of all.

Psychlone

18. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Most likely he is talking about truth, as typically it is usually pretty big and has different valid pathways that you can travel to get there.

19. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Very well said indeed!

Much like a stone worker crafts a usable stone block from an unhewn, raw chunk of rock, Masonry can help a person to understand the faults of their ways and shows them how to be better in all aspects of life.
    You'll find in many Lodges an unhewn stone - and a perfect, geometric, smooth stone, both set out for just that reason.

Psychlone

20. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    @Psychlone
    ok cool, thanks for that, and like wise if i might offended any of you:)

well i quoted what seemed interesting, i know i saw that later..

btw, Mayans/Aztec worshiped Venus, i know that doesnt mean allot but i think there could be a connection too..

yea i was thinking either death or this, but yea in a way you can get there quickly - you haven't learned anything, or take a long way and take something with you - so in this case the power of knowledge and what probably spiritual blessing,.. right? :)