illuminati & Freemason

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fyew-jit-tiv, Nov 24, 2010.

1. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    well yea they're "math experts", they stole the knowledge from Egyptians and other cultures and cherish it as their own, plus the main fact all seem to seek is that levitation machine and its power aka coral castle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9U1cP68eU&feature=related

its made of antigravity magnets and that lifted those stones back when they build Pyramids..

Plus some satanic rituals and the need for perfection - they wanted to make 2 suns, check project lucifer

and like i said early USA Fremansons back in 1700 build Washington City in a shape of satanic star with whitehouse as the center below.
    http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/spiritual/home_study/enslaved.htm
    This is suppose to be some kind of connection with the stars and their weird believes.

2. lillelj

lillelj Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 675M
    I'd like to make a new 'secret society'. Quite simple really, anyone can join, except for ANYONE who believes ANY form of religion:)...yes, i think that'd be brilliant:)

Anyone here ridiculously wealthy with friends in high places just PM me so we can get off the ground.

3. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    @ the hunter, Some very interesting info you have found there.
    @lillelj, PM me if you get it of the ground. LOL.

4. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    [​IMG]

Just saying it could be something else.

After all that period in history was one in which education still mainly consisted of classical studies (greeko/roman/latin etc) and math/engineering was still very concerned with geometric proofs.

5. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5970 Engineering
    LOL Said like a *true* conspiracy theorist.
    Do your own research and read between the lines before jumping the gun like you did...there's a lot more to FreeMasonry than you think you know.

^ Quoted for TRUTH

LOL again - Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike, GC GM 33* good enough to fill that request?
    Guess that means I can safely display my "2B1ASK1" bumper sticker!
    [​IMG]

Here's the deal: Because of it's "secrecy", Free Masonry has earned quite a reputation with the conspiracy theorists - IMO, sheople that blindly follow what the status-quo says about it...because they DON'T know what goes on behind our closed doors.
    Fact is, many of our meetings are open to the general public. If you ever get a chance to witness the Installation of Officers ceremony, don't miss it - it's an ancient event with much grandeur, strange positioning and deep-rooted ceremony...and ANYONE can watch. Granted, there are steps, postures and words that the profane wouldn't understand, but it's for a reason, and if you wanted to know bad enough, you'd join.

I can tell you that there is nothing sinister about the Free Masons - ALL of us are good people, molded to be better from unhewn stone.
    The mysteries and secrets that the 'profanes' concentrate on for their conspiracy theories only prove the difference between hewn and unhewn stone; disciplined and undisciplined minds.

It's not for everyone, but I will say this:
    If you're peering into a deep, dark chasm...know that the deep, dark chasm is also peering into you.

Good day!

Psychlone

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  6. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    ^
    ok, but still they're trying to dominate and control the world. The main Leader here is USA and what are they doing? yea globalizing and controlling the world.

yea but its turned upside down and that makes a satanic star as far as i know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27712

and it goes deeper
    http://nazihunt.blogspot.com/2007/07/records-arnolds-father-was-nazi.html

and deeper
    http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...ca-should-be-concerned-over-this/blog-308683/

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  7. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Yeah. I agree, very weird bunch of people. their motives are somewhat odd, or should I say, satanic.

8. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    So is there any truth about the infiltration of the illuminati to the Freemason?
    And from what i have been read the Freemason is a spin off from the Knight templars way way way back. again is there any truths in this?

Thanks for being open with your involvement

9. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    @ The Hunter. the info you have posted is very very DEEP. in fact alot is now throwing me... Keep it coming.!

Oh and i have to say thanks to the mods for allowing this thread to continue as i really wasn't sure if you guys would allow such conversations to carry. thank you.

10. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    I've heard conspiracy theorists claim that the Bilderburg group are the secret power behind everything, it seems everyone has a different story

11. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5970 Engineering
    My advice for anyone here that think they know anything about the rite of Free And Accepted Masons is to do your own research - and definitely don't just look up the conspiracy BS!

The truth to everything lies in between two sides of the story...all you have to do is read between the lines and you've got it figured out.

To those that are posting nothing but conspiracy drivel, you've only got 1/2 the story! How can a person of rational mind contrive any truth from a single point of view??

@ Fyew-jit-tiv: The Illuminati and Freemasons are two different things - some would argue that the Illuminati was disbanded many years ago, some would like to think they're running the entire show...but again, the truth lies in between.

As for the Knights Templar, there are many stories that link Freemasonry to the Knights Templar, and in fact, is still a part of Masonry - the title of Knight Templar is but one of the many degrees and titles that I hold in the Scottish Rite.

I am a 32* Freemason. If this is news to any of you, or makes you think differently of me, I want you to look up ANY of my past postings here and just see what kind of Satanic, perverted, child-eating, crucifix-breaking nut-job I am - and then post your results back right here for everyone to see.
    Just click my name at the beginning of this post and click on "Find all posts by Psychlone".
    Pay particular attention to my AMD Overclocking Guide...this is a pretty good indicator of my inner self, the true person that you guys all see every day.

Thanks for reading!

Psychlone

12. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    I heard that Santa doesn't exist and that people eat reindeer meat (it's ****en awesome btw).

13. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    If you want to see the real powers* behind the curtains read this.

*exempting spiritual powers

14. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    @Psychlone Again thanks for being open about your involvement. I will be doing some more research about this topic and no doubt i will be back to ask questions if that's OK with you. 32degree is 1 degree below the highest right? 33degree? which means your very high within the ranks right? I must say your avatar speaks volumes too.

15. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Thanks... just ordered a copy.!

16. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Greetings Psychlone, I'm 32nd as well.Scottish Rite. Long ago, I posted a thread asking if there were any brothers here.

To non Masons, there are "secrets" yes.They are revealed as truths as you progress, and are deemed worthy of such knowledge.Much like life, it's a growing experience.
    You could go through life without learning much about anything, but if you go through Free Masonry, you are almost guaranteed to learn much about yourself.

17. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    That would be because pretty much nobody knows what the hell they're talking about and like to blow things out of their backsides. I have family in the Freemasons and there's nothing dark or twisted about them. Why on earth should they have to inform the world about what they're doing? Some people enjoy privacy, mayhap it's the Twitter generation.

Here's a quote I find quite fitting for this discussion, from a book written by Terry Goodkind (a favourite author of mine):

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

18. stut85

stut85 Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD5850 1GB
    @Palerider & Psychlone - good to see that you are both being true to yourselves and wise for others.

For anyone seriously interested in knowing what they are about - or are interested in becoming one you should speak with someone you may know that is one or check your local lodge website.

19. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    I'm puzzled by this statement. So if the whole world were to become masons all 6billion of us what would be the point of having a secret society? So am i right in saying that freemason is only for a select few?

20. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    I love it when there's a juicy thread with some good discussion potential but a few idiots wave the "LOCK DIS THRED PLEZ" flag. It's that kind of attitude that fuels such moderation to begin with. Can't handle it? Then don't partake in the discussion.

There may be secret socities out there but that doesn't really say anything. What's more important is the implications this has, which are probably much more minor than conspiracy theorists claim. Hell I wish I was part of one.