If you were the last person on Earth...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Uncle Dude, Nov 26, 2013.

1. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070

but what would you do if she doesnt want anything to do with you.

so yeah your the last guy earth and the only female on the planet wont touch you...........:(

at lest you could get away with kidnapping and rape and there is no one to arrest you.

she could seek revenge.....

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    Is that the only reason you don't do it ?

3. Fluxeor

Fluxeor Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-270X Toxic
    Be utterly consumed by mind crushing loneliness, maybe not right away, but such is the fate of the last person on Earth.

4. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070

actually I would be the happiest person to be alone.

finally I can do my evil research without no one bugging me.

really though. Im used to being by myself.

when I was a teen. I normally only sometimes see my parents on the weekens. they would worked all day and I had the house to my self. actually I would ask if they where going anywhere so I could have the house to myself.

I was one of those few kids that never invited anyone over or had parties.

I would watch tv,listen to music, read,build models planes and cars,program on computer.

I still like to do this, but work is interfering with it. and its depressing me.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013

5. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    XFXR9 Fury X H2O
    the crazy part about this thread is that someday, somewhere, there will actually BE a 'last person on earth'.....

6. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    or it already happened in another universe or alternate earth.

7. leeaids

leeaids Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Gtx 690
    have a poo and go back to bed

8. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    Unlikely, the population is getting larger each day, so for the world to have no people left, it would have to be a disaster so huge that it that wiped everyone out at the same time

9. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    Shoot all kinds of guns and become an expert :)and sing at Madison Square Garden

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  10. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    if she doesn't want anything to do with me not even friendship i would go with Plan A and just die because her presence would equal abscence, that's the 1st option. :bugeye:

2nd option = if all she wants is friendship and no sex, i might stick around a little longer, that's better than being alone 24/7. :mhp:

of course killing her and then commit suicide would be the 3rd option (and the one i approve) cleansing the world of humans (including myself) is probably the best thing to do, you never know .. imagine.. i kill myself and then she turns into Miss Evil inside a laboratory and start creating frankensteins and vampires who will end up fighting each other sooner or later, the same $hit humans has been doing for billions of years only monsters, can't have that, prevention is better than cure, a world without humans is a better world, so she has to be terminated before terminating myself. :arnie:

regardless, rape will be out of the question (stupid i know) but some lines i do not cross even if given the chance.

on the other hand.. i'm sure blowing up churches, mosques, the pyramids, white house etc with dynamites and a bazooka or annihilating entire cities with nuclear bombs is far more rewarding than a BLOWjob, it's always best to go down with a BANG. :devil:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013

11. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Instant repopulation...

12. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    :)..^