~~~If You Had One Wish In Life~~~

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by 00-00-00, May 5, 2005.

1. rsjrv99

rsjrv99 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 OC Windforce
    [​IMG]

Oh yea.

2. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850

I wish for all guns to be 100% legal with no BS and red tape, not to mention cheap to obtain here in .au :p

3. [G]

[G] Active Member

GPU:
    Leadtek WinFast PX6800 ULTRA
    One Wish
    A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon a Genie's lamp. She picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and-behold a Genie appeared. The amazed woman asked if she was going to receive the usual three wishes.
    The Genie said, "Nope... due to inflation, constant downsizing, low wages in third-world countries, and fierce global competition, I can only grant you one wish. So...what'll it be?"

The woman didn't hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other."

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Gadzooks, lady! These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good, but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish."

The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook and helps with the housecleaning, is good in bed and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful. That's what I wish for ... a good mate."

The Genie let out a long sigh and said, "Let me see that damn map!"

4. Shex

Shex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GeForce GTX 970 HOF
    Wish for unlimited wishes.. lol :p

5. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    Asus V9999 Ultra - GeForce 6800 Ultra

Theres something wonderful to wish for :D

6. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    adair_fett & kevmif, are you pro-anarchists by any chance? :p
    There is no way in hell the police will function properly if everybody had a gun...cops would be scared sh!tless to even pull over a speeding driver... :D

7. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    Asus V9999 Ultra - GeForce 6800 Ultra
    Nope. I believe in the consitution, and that every American should own and be able to properly operate a rifle capable of going to war.

The police function just fine that way. Its called the United States of America. Not everyone owns a gun, but there are 300 million guns floating around out there, and we are better off having them, and the police know that as well.

8. Nigh

Nigh Master Guru

GPU:
    POV 7900GT 256Mb
    Oh, well there is one in every crowd with wishes to doom us all!

9. Wish i could travel back and forth in time, perhaps in 15th century teaching people all the things we know today or watch JIMI HENDRIX / Led Zeppelin Live instead of the crappy bands of today etc. ;)

10. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850

no - I just like to shoot things....

recently however, a cop here in .au was shot with his own gun for pulling over a speeding driver... Still doesnt seem to stop em handing out fines as their primary responsibility unfortunatley :S

11. RSX

RSX Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6970
    I want a tasty fish

12. If you search your underwear, it's hidden there....that's an easy wish ROFL :D

13. Because the thread about EVER WONDER WHAT'S GOING ON

now i have a wish.....I WISH TO GO BACK TO THE 80's YEARS WHEN ADVENTURE GAMES LIKE "LARRY, KING QUEST, MONKEY ISLAND" WHERE MADE, AND STAY FOREVER IN THOSE YEARS WITH NEW AND GREAT ADVENTURE GAMES BEING MADE LIKE THAT.

;)

14. Start™

Start™ Master Guru

GPU:
    1. x1950 pro 2. 8800gts 320
    OK HERE IS MY FAV. TO BE ABLE TO FREEZE TIME. THEN YOU COULD DO ANYTHING OR ANYONE ;) AND NO ONE COULD EVER PROVE IT. YOU WOULD LIVE FOR AS LONG AS U CHOOSE. YOU COULD BUID UP TO BE A BIG AS U WANTED. STEAL MONEY

It would rock

15. peejay

peejay Member

GPU:
    Saphire X800GTO
    to never go blind or loose any sensitivity of hearing

16. Meroth

Meroth Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 8800 GT
    Lol Start, you will be able to do nothing. You need _time_ to get from point A to point B, so by stopping time, you will be freezed just like everybody else. And you will not be able to unfreeze yourself either, you even won't realize that you're dead, just like the rest of the world, because you won't be able to think.

17. Pr0v

Pr0v Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus A9600XT/TD
    no he means time would freeze but he will not be frozen, so he could walk around in that one second.

and do all he wishes :p

:devil:

18. death__machine

death__machine Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 270X TOXIC 2GBx2
    How about the worlds fastest gaming pc which gets upgraded automatically by magic or somehting like tht and the worlds best modded case

19. Meroth

Meroth Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 8800 GT
    Pr0v I know what he means, but if you read the previous posts, it's clear that the genies don't think about what you "mean" but they grant your wish to the letter. A little genie psychology :p.

20. Pr0v

Pr0v Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus A9600XT/TD
    genies are the darndest creatures X-D