iCafe Espresso driver 390.67 WHQL for Win 7/8/8.1

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Venomsword, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Venomsword

Venomsword Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX-GTX1080
    Version: 390.67 WHQL
    Release Date: 2018.1.12

DriverVer = 01/04/2018, 23.21.13.9067
    WHQL certification from MS Lab and signed from January 8, 2018

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Game Ready :

- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Fortnite, including support for ShadowPlay Highlights in Battle Royale mode

Gaming Technology :

- Adds support for NVIDIA Freestyle which lets you apply post-processing filters to your games while you play.

This full driver package does not include Geforce Experience.

In addition to that, the update uses a unique power-saving technology from NVIDIA Espresso, so Internet cafe configurations can find out and adjust the perfect balance between performance and power consumption savings.

Internet cafes for Internet cafes driver's operating environment rigorous testing and tuning to achieve maximum compatibility and stability.

x64 : http://international.download.nvidi...cafe-win7-64bit-international-whql-driver.exe
    x32: http://international.download.nvidi...cafe-win7-32bit-international-whql-driver.exe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    thanks instaled

[​IMG]

3. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
    Are these drivers only available for Windows 7? Never heard of iCafe drivers before, if someone can do benchmark tests and post results that would be great. I'm on Windows 10 LTSB, won't be downgrading to Windows 7.

4. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX760 270X GTX970
    How come you newer saw iCafe drivers here in NVidia GeForce driver section? You're not here on G3D since yesterday...

iCafe drivers are made for Asian (read: Chinese) market and their internet/gaming Caffe's. Debloated from most stuff regular GeForce drivers are packed with by default. Optimized for optimal power usage under load and idle. Performance and lack if other "important" NVidia component in these mostly doesn't make them worthy for use by gamers on the other sides of the world.

Not sure but think I've newer saw iCafe drivers for Win10, probably because not many (if any) gamers, especially internet/gaming Caffe's is using Win10. Overal looking Win10 isn't popular in China.

5. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
    I've been on Guru3D for over a decade. Haven't seen these drivers before. But I just switched to nVidia when the GTX 1070 came out. Prior to that, I hadn't owned an nVidia card since 2004/05. I was an AMD user.

6. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    GTX760 270X GTX970
    @Blackfyre
    iirc you had 7970, down the road baked once, maybe I'm wrong...

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 980Ti Omega
    One cappuccino please.. xD

On a serious note, it use to be the smoothest (surprisingly also one of the fastest) driver for me when I was able to use it in win8.1, shame they dont support win 10.

8. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti EVGA SC+
    Think I vaguely remember hearing about Icafe drivers before, but I'm not sure, so I might as well be on the same boat as Blackfyre.

Anyhow, I appreciate the link to this minimalist driver, and I'll give them a go. Though, I did remove "GFiCafe" as I quite like my own power option settings ;).

9. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680 Gtx Twin Frozr
    Noteworthy that this driver has a 32 bit version, where it was foretold that 390+ would be exclusively x64.

10. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
    390.65 WHQL also has 32Bit support I believe.

11. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    GTX760 270X GTX970
    GeForce drivers branch R390 is the last one with 32bit OS drivers, later branches would be 64bit only.

dr_rus likes this.
  12. GREGIX

GREGIX Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 GX@2720Z
    Is this any better than 390.65 or 388.84?

13. blackdragonbird

blackdragonbird Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970
    These drivers were very smooth when I used windows 8.1.

14. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970 1450/7600
  15. ocsystem

ocsystem Active Member

GPU:
    GTX1060 strix
    l downgrade from win10 to win8.1. not care about dx12. no problem what so ever using win8. love it

16. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1070FTW
    https://www.nvidia.com/content/apac/icafe/en/driver.html

17. evgenim

evgenim Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX770 OC
    The same but Win8 build 9200. No problems at all.

18. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970 1450/7600
    Aha. You do know that Win10 is an "extended Win8", yeah? Theres literally no advantage of using WIn8 over Win10. If you dont like dx12 thats a different thing!

19. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    posted in wrong topic

20. Dagda

Dagda Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti FE SLI
    Is a shame that they don't support windows 10, i remember playing with them when FC4 came out back with my 980, the frametimes were better compared to normal drivers in wich the frametimes are all over the place, and some games have less fps but the stability and smootheness were amazing, sometimes you don't even notice framedrops, i guess they are optimized for stable frametimes than high fps hence making the gpu consume less power, and since they are on china cyber cafe meaning that are meant to tank countless hours of gaming without any hitching maybe that's why barely see any update of these drivers in a long time.

Too bad I'm too lazy to downgrade my SO, I'm very well setup with it now